Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Abronsyth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i will be doing some sketches for the poses (also omg that's so adorabruuu <3333)

and then you can tell me which goes where and if they're good, then i'll start the lines :>

omg helping me with the site is enough for me! the least I can do is to give YOU something in return XD;;;
    I think digital would work perfectly :>
    Since they're fast, rabbity critters, a dynamic or at least proud/ready to go pose would go. As well as a daring facial expression.

if you want I can do the base lines for you :> or at least a few pose sketches
    Removing font-size refs on the default css files (e.g. menu.css, pagination.css) because Tequila already removed them for Mys v1.3.2 o-o

Hof also suggested to ref to font-size:12px (which is what I want) for EVERY element in the CSS... so I shall try that :)

((YES. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. WHY NOT.//jk :3 Of course. They're cute with their ickle tentacle/antennae eye things))
    Yep I am....
    But everything else is mine o-o But I dunno how unless I manually create the menu *crie*

Oooh thank you :) I SHALL TRY IT.

Okaayy. One word. Snails :3
    Lolol.

Thank you :)
    I might recode it and go through my theme. Argh. I didn't base it off the default theme, I made a completely new one that's 100% mine. There's a bug topic? :O I can't seem to find it, could you like me to it please?

Meh. I'd like it to be managed via the ACP. But I guess I shall do that as a last resort :)
    Lol. I use divs as well as tables to style stuff inside each table section!
    Nope :S
    I was just stating a 'random' fact. Heheh.
    WHY. Are YOU thinking inappropriate thoughts? :p

Pfft.
    'Apparently' making. I love that you used that word. Haha. Hmm. I can only proceed once I've fixed this damn online.php and profile.php glitch thingy. GAH, it's so annoying D:
    AND YAAAYYYYYYY. I AM PROUD OF YOU TOO :D
    I only learnt how to use tables in layout making, and used it in my site :3 BE PROUD OF ME TOO.
    Absolutely! ;3

W3 Schools is the best HTML/CSS site out there, but it doesn't account for HTML 5 or CSS 3.
    CSS3.info is good for some of the newer css tidbits.
    CSS Tricks has some neat CSS/HTML/PHP/JQuery/htaccess tricks
    Other than that, I learned by reading code of other template makers. ;3
    Iris, I've been trying to transfer to that host-ed place, but I'm having errors where my brower is saying "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request." Have you had this/do you know how to fix it?
    Yeah, but even at $1200 it is still a difficult transaction to make since MA aint really making enough profit to cover server hosting cost. I wonder how big a server they have now and how much it costs, I actually have this dedicated server pretty much unoccupied. This script and forum's load aint even covering 5% of a dedicated server's capacity. For this, if a friend of mine happens to purchase MA I dont mind letting him/her using my dedicated server so they dont pay for hosts.
    I know, I will figure something out. XD

It seems that the members on VPL thinks $1200 was high. Well not really that high if you consider BMR sold Rusnak old script to me at $800, according to this standard MA should sell at least $2000+. Actually I think I will see how this goes, I may contact Nemesis too and see if he wants to bid for it.
    Umm thats an interesting idea, I will consider it.

And thats kinda unfortunate, I heard he was developing something called MA 2.0 and it actually went pretty well? I remember Nemesis used to make a bid for his MA, but he was asking like $2000-3000 so the deal did not go through. I wonder how much hes asking for MA right now, if it goes below $1000 he can find buyers easily. Otherwise he probably just has to shut it down.
    No worries. I'm done with beta testing the ACP, now I have two more tasks to do before releasing the script. The first one is easy, the MyBB integration was disabled while I was testing the main site, now I've gotta bring it back and make sure it works.

The second, well... I've designed the system for adoptables shop, but I am wondering where it should appear. Right now they can be accessed through visiting itemshop, while some may want to access adoptables shop by going to adoption center. I am having trouble deciding, so I want to see what staff and members think.

And btw, what happens to Myadopts lately? BMR actively working on the next version? Just curious.
    Hi there Iris. I have completed your request on custom pages being unlocked by items. In fact, you can lock/unlock pages by not only items, but also promocodes, datetime and usergroup. I have not implement multiple items system though, so you can only specify one item necessary to unlock a page for now.
    Oh no worries, I try my best to implement a working system. Not sure how much you can play with the new script though, its somewhat complex unless you are already quite familiar with OOP. Good luck with thanksgivings.
    Hi guess what? I've managed to solve the style/javascript loading issue with new ACP, so expect the script to be released around thanksgiving weekend.
    Well I really cannot be sure at this point. I am struggling to get the template include path to work, it turns out to be more troublesome than I thought. Perhaps in about 2 weeks, but I do not want to promise anything atm. I will update you once I can guarantee a release date.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads