Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Abronsyth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's been good, the apartment/internet thing was settled a while ago, thanks. I've completed rewriting the Admin control panel php files with controller classes, right now I need to play some trick to get the new url system to work. This shouldnt be a problem, just need some time debugging.
    Oh you are going to college? Neat. I am a master student now, it was a good time when I was young like you. XD

Well I am really sorry for delaying the release date from what I used to promise back in May. Internet/Internship was one reason behind this, but the reality is that this script is undergoing a much greater change than I'd envisioned from before. Almost every script file is different in the new version, this makes it quite difficult and time-consuming to beta-test the script.

This is what we have to do, the sooner the better. As you may have heard from Nobackseat, the script needs lots of improvement. Noncoders and beginners probably dont recognize the flaws in this script so long as the site functions normally, but I do not want to provide a low-quality script as it was with Mys v1.2.x. Hopefully you understand what I am trying to say. Since Mys v1.3.0 we've been trying to provide a script that not just works, but also works well in terms of performance, efficiency in coding.
    Nope, you have every right to ask the status of this script. The fact is that I was not able to work on the script until last thursday, when my internet eventually became normal. Cornell has career fair events for this week so I am kinda busy, besides an exam on Monday and a programming assignment for a computer science class I am taking. I should have enough time to settle down after this Friday.
    I see, I cannot really tell you what to do since I am not sure when Mys v1.3.2's stable version will come out. For the last two weeks the development has been postponed since I am looking for an apartment to rent near my university right now. It should be resolved soon, and then we are ready to go.
    Oh thanks for saying this. ^^ I dont think I am that good yet, it never hurts to learn. XD

Sure thing, I have a demo site Mys v1.3.2 set up already, I will let you know the url and you should be able to test it for me.

Unfortunately I do not have it by now, I come to not make promises and then get myself stuck in real life and other possible issues to disappoint all of you. It should be very soon, if you ask me though.
    Yeah. XD It would be so untrue and disrespectful for me to say that Nyxi hasnt been helping me. ^^

Oh thank you so much, and yeah I've been working on this projects since summer. Truth be told, I am also sparing part of my free time learning new PHP techniques. I believe I am intermediate-skilled programmer now, but you know it aint gonna satisfy me till I can be recognized as an advanced programmer by the PHP community. So I've gotta keep learning. XD

You can take a look at some sample codes I have written. I am debugging the site now, have to make sure it's fully functioning before an official release is available.
    Oh you are too kind. I aint saying I was the only one working on the project, the artist Nyxi is active too but the coders are...

Another reason is that this script is undergoing a more drastic change than I have envisioned. I planned to incorporate a new user system by Mys v1.3.2, but it seemed that it was impossible for me to do this without touching the core such as the initialization. I ended up rewriting about half of the script, which is another reason why it has taken this long. If you are familiar with Mys v1.2.x and v1.3.1's syntax, the new code should look almost alien to you. XD
    Yeah thats true, sigh. In fact I've been the only active coder developing this project for about 3 weeks now, sorry about the delay of a promised release. I've also been caught up in an internship, but I try my best to release the next script asap.
    Yeah, I can use GIMP. :3 Do you mind maybe sending me a file or something I can fiddle with and learn how to do it?
    by redline I'm assuming you mean go over and show corrections? Sure. The shading looks fine too. :3
    The release date should be near, and in fact I plan to post some screenshots regarding the new adoptables shop feature in Mys v1.3.2 about a day or two.
    That's pretty cute! That color would probably be a sky blue hooded. :3 I really like the lines, they look awesome. And man, that was fast. xD

Only issues are size - tail is a little too big, and the front end a little too small, but otherwise looks awesome. :3
    that's fine, I've been really inactive two for the same reasons. The reason I choose pixel rats because they were easy for anyone to recolor - but if you think you could attempt the same thing with digital, you could try. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads