Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Abronsyth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• umm so the Stats only affect adoptables at level 3 or above? This does not seem difficult at all, the only concern I have right now is how they can change. Its easy if the stats vary with levels, but difficult if they vary with time(as you have to set up crons on your own).
    Oh the DA forums, and yeah they probably should just start using forum engines like vbulletin. This way it wont creep members out lol.

I actually have the breeding overhaul planned for Mys v1.3.3, but if demand is high I may consider doing it for Mys v1.3.2 that will be released in the second or third week of May. Your stats system looks a lot simpler than the one I am making for Mys v1.4.0 though, so I can make a custom one for you. And what do you think about the idea of cronjobs? Better google it and see what you can do about time-dependent events. XD
    I see, thats so good to know. I was quite worried when Mys v1.3.0 wouldnt work for you, seems that it was all because of adoptables table ids issue. XD Hope you build a successful site with the new script, now that old glitches are essentially all gone. ^^
    Oh I see, looks like you cant delete files by using ACP. I will look into this later this week and find out a solution, thanks for reporting.

And btw do you have any other issues such as leveling up your pets? Just curious.
    Sounds cool - I went to disneyworld when I went there, it was awesome. xD
    Alright, that's fine - if you want, you can just nick a baby image from the adoption center or something for the time being. and awesome! I went there a few years ago - did you go to disney world?
    I'll add it soon. :3 I don't have one yet, I'll have it by next weekend though, I think that may be my semi-release. :3 And that sounds like fun - where did you go?
    Well you do not need to redo your site, just manually update the adoptables ids from prefix.adoptables and prefix.adoptables_conditions so the two ids match each other. This should solve your problem. For instance, if you have a species whose id is 5 from table prefix.adoptables, and the id is 6 from table prefix.adoptables_conditions, you will need to change at least one of them so they are the same id. Now understand?
    And did you manage to fix the adoptables not showing up issue? Like what I told Gloometh, you need to look into the tables prefix.adoptables and prefix.adoptables_conditions and see if the ids match. If the ids do not match, the adoptables wont show up from adoption center. With the way I designed the script its essentially impossible to mess up the ids unless you've been playing around in phpmyadmin for too long. XD
    Well if you get a chance, take a look at the table prefix.users and table prefix.users_profile and see if the userids are the same for each member. If not, you will have to fix it manually.
    Hi there, do you still experience issues with your site? If so, lemme know and I will see what I can do to help you.
    Well if you leave your computer open while on this 'who's online' page, it will refresh every minute so you always appear to be online. To me this is nothing more than a habit. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads