Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, but, you see, you're still using the default menu coding, correct? So, at the very least, you could fix the magical disappearing menu problem ;D

Here's the topic on the font size problem.

You should still tell me more about your site ;_; I am currrrriiiooousssss!
    Hm...sounds suspicious.
    No ;_; Why would you even ask that?

"Apparently" is a beautiful word. Hm...I'll have a more thorough look for you regarding that. I also had a problem with the font sizes in 1.3.2 but was able to fix it while using the default theme- I just can not remember how. Huh, have you checked out the Bug Topic on it? Maybe that can help.

If not you could always do what I did and just make a brand new CSS/HTML Template. It seems pretty easy to create a drop down menu, if you're set on one :)
    And, YAAAYYY, TABLES! Tables are confusing sometimes...too many letters all over ;_; I don't like using 'em much...I stick to my div elements XD
    Chibi- I...are you being inappropriate?

Erggle. You should tell me about this website you are apparently making! Also, I learned how to code a layout from scratch!!! I'm so proud ;u;
    I think that since my coder for Archurub had to quite and I have lost all interest in Archurub that I will be using Archurub.com for Spyder Byte. Right now I am setting up the pre-forums, so you are welcome to check it out :)
    All over everyone's pages :D

(And yes, x10hosting, and sure, it won't be ready until like...late February, depending on when 1.3.0 is released)
    umm this I dont think so, havent seen her on MSN for months. And yeah please try again, I just want to make sure if she will be providing the security methods for Mys v1.3.0. I can definitely do this myself, but it will save a huge amount of time with Kaeliah's.
    I see, would be interesting if BMR is quick enough to open the new MA site prior to Mys v1.3.0's release date in late January.
    Thats good to know Chibi, thank you.

And btw hows MA doing lately? I've been stuck in the library doing design project and lab reports for days and couldnt check my PC until now. Is BMR ready to release the new version?
    I see. Looks like BMR has decided to add breeding and revise the promo code system, this is gonna be somewhat interesting. Oh btw, would you mind leaving a message to Kealiah on MA? I believe she said she designed a new trade system and security protection system for Mys v1.3.0 in summer. It would be better if she can send me a copy of what she did back then. I know she has been busy and inactive, but she does still visit MA at times so theres a chance she will get the message.
    Well yeah, thats indeed quite a price to pay. It is rather difficult for me to evaluate how much MA's value though. I've checked MA's worth on website2value.com, it says the site is worth $8459. while on siteworthchecker.com it is only worth $2424:
    http://www.website2value.com/www.myadopts.com
    http://siteworthchecker.com/myadopts.com

Considering BMR charged me $800 for an abandoned RA script, I am definitely not surprised if he asks about $3000 for an active and popular site like MA

Well yeah, I am terribly sorry about that. Schoolwork, graduate application, and everything...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads