Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Abronsyth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to dither than go ahead. I'm starting to think that it's going to be impossible to have them all shaded the same if I'm going to have different artists. So do what you think will look the best :)
    Hi, I was just wondering if you'd had any progress with the rats...? I was thinking about creating a board on the site to throw around some ideas for the overhaul, but I'd like something to post if you've got anything, even if its just the pictures you picked out for references. xD That's fine if you don't have anything though.
    Oh I thought you wanted me to do the scripts for you. It's really simple. I made a new page and put the images of my shops and links to the shop pages. I copied adopt.php for as many new shops as I made. Then you add a new field in the adoptables table (I called mine breed) and then gave each adoptable a breed class. Then you put a small piece of code in the adopt query like this :

$stmt = $adopts->join("adoptables_conditions", "adoptables_conditions.id = adoptables.id")
    ->select("adoptables", array(), "breed = 'short' ORDER BY (cost) ASC");
    Ohh I missed one of your messages :) Yes that is def. doable. Just let me know exactly what you want and I'll get started. I also need login info. Do you have skype?
    That's certainly doable! How many stages are there and what are they? Also, what would you like the /general/ size range to be? I also need to know the shading style...otherwise it's all good. Oh, and, in exchange for...let's say...three new sets of templates (all in different poses), would you be able to code/program multiple adopt pages for me? I'd like to have 3 different pages for users to adopt at on my cat site, and, if it's possible, for me to select which shop a species can be adopted from when creating a new species/pet?

Let me know if that's okay ;) If not, then I could do more than three...:)
    I am not quite sure since I will be having my final exams on Friday, Sunday and next Monday. It shouldnt take long though.
    Well yeah it should be easy this way. Is this all? If so, I can make the script for you soon. But things can get a bit complicated if you have modified your script files significantly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads