Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Abronsyth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ahh yes so cute! I'd probably want them a tad bigger but I think you'll be perfect for this. I want to start out with huskies... we may expand later on. Stages can be newborn, small puppy, teen puppy, adult puppy and elder puppy. How soon can you start? I can send you reference pics of the first set.
    Well yeah, they are indeed ruining their own services, which is bad. Still I dont understand why PDO is disabled on x10hosting, if it is an error they should've fixed this a long time ago. Good luck finding a new host.
    umm it seems that x10hosting is malfunctioning at this moment, several PHP builtin libraries such as PDO are unavailable. Give a try later and see if the problem is resolved.
    umm are you using Mys v1.3.1? This should not be a problem for you at all since it is unrelated to this Stats system.
    I was going to try and avoid them holding items, but I can do the standing/sitting one. Once you show me some poses you like, I'll start. :3 Thanks again!
    So is it safe to say that the stats are not dependent on species?

Edit:
    Just completed the system before going to sleep. I havent tested it on my demo site yet since I am too tired at this moment. I have included a mediafire download link and you may try it out yourself if you wake up before I do. Lemme know if you encounter any errors and problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yodq6wo59qawzln

Oh before I forget, you need to create a new table prefix.stats in phpmyadmin with the following seven fields:

aid, currentlevel, intelligence, temperament, strength, stamina, speed

And all of them should be INT data type.
    There isn't that much of a difference really, you'd just need to draw over the outline slightly larger and correct one or two things.

On GIMP is fine - the main thing is, it needs to be recolorable fairly easy. I don't know if you want to fool around with it a bit or not.

I can see about getting you some sketches soon - out of curiosity, did you have any poses drawn up that you really like? Just for me to have ideas from.
    I can do up some sketches then - do you want different sketches for male/female, or do you think you can figure it out? xD

I'm not too picky with shading. I did want to ask you though; do you know how to do multi-color fur? Like agouti or cinnamon, where its got shots of different colors in it?
    I will complete the design of your stats system by the end of this weekend. I apologize for the delay, this was because of final exams and other academic projects lately. Its all over now, which is good.
    There are not any other artists for ratties - I had a few but they just vanished after a while, got bored I think.

I really like the style and shading, my only issue is the structure of the rat. The back and legs are fine, but the head is a bit too small (the skull is actually the largest bone in the rat's body - primarily because the rest of the skeleton is collapsable) and the tail is really big. If you're having a bit of trouble with it, perhaps do you want me to sketch out a "frame" and you color and shade over top of that? I can do sketchy frames in a very small amount of time, it would probably speed up your time as well.

Overall, I do like it, it's very cute, my only issues are size/structure.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads