Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Maria! Just wanted to check in to see how things are going with getting your site set up?
    Hi there Monopet, have you tried out Nemesis' 99webs.info hosting service since the old one Iris suggested did not work for you? This one seems to be running PHP 5.3.8, so there are about 2-3 lines of code you should modify to get the script to work. Its pretty simple though, better than hosts without PDO.
    Fluflffug. Oh please, your art is worth more than my lousy help XD But that sounds wonderful all the same <3
    Vell yes, digital was the plan XD (I'm terrible at traditional coloring).

I've been keeping a close eye on my hyper active rabbit (she's so cute when she's 5 feet in the air) so I've some ideas for poses (and the baby stage will be on his back with it's widdle paws in the air <3) it's just the...style...I can't figure out.

Ahmahgad I'd marry you ;u; Well, okay, maybe not marry you XD But I would tackle you to the ground in a loving embrace...ohgodiamsoweird. If you'd be up for doing base lines I'd be up for doing...something...in...return...um...
    Blarg. You should offer me advice on what to do for the pets for my website ;u; I don't know what style to do it in~ any suggestions or preferences?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads