Inf3rnal's Themes

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Inf3rnal

Mysidian Dollar
I have two themes for Mysidia. They are heavy in modifications and work in all browsers. (IE6-8 users just miss out on CSS3 enhancements.)

Chibiry! is a bright poppy theme that has subtle textures and charming colors.
ChibiryThemePreview.png

Midnight Rain is a dark theme with bright splashes of colors and textures.
Midnight_RainPreview.png

I'll update the topic when they are released. I also do custom themes and general layout design if anyone is interested.

Update:
Midnight Rain is released
Chibiry! is released

What's Next:
I will be working on redesigning the core elements of Mysidia such as:
Profile Pages
Admin CP
Adoptable Listing Pages
Levelup Pages
etc

I will be also be working on two themes that I will reveal later. I take commissions if anyone wants a custom theme.

Last edited:
Nice looking themes! I like the darker one myself. :3

Can't wait to see how they look in practice. :3

Thank you! Also the dark one is my favorite as well. It's actually the first of the two. Chibiry was based off of it.

I want to see a demo up for sure. and are you releasing them for free?

I'll have a demo up soon as there finished. I plan on releasing quite a few "themes". These will be free.

omg, these are beautiful. <3 will they be free?

Thankies!
Yes they will be free! :D

I will as soon as I finish them!

Still trying to figure out what the left sidebar will be.
I'm rewriting most of the pages to give them a better layout other then tables.

I also got sidetracked and began to add elements such as fire and water to adoptables and food items that can level up those stats. I may also add alternate evolution that depend on your element level. Such as if an adoptable has a high fire affinity it will evolve into a fire based alternate. Not sure if I will release this mod though it's going to be a vital part of my site but who knows.

I'm still learning php but I'm getting the hang of it. :3

thats exactly what I wanted for my chao site! different evolutions for elements/or skills. chaos start out normal then when they evolve they are flying/power/running/swimming. This would also be good for pokemon sites like eevees.

thats exactly what I wanted for my chao site! different evolutions for elements/or skills. chaos start out normal then when they evolve they are flying/power/running/swimming. This would also be good for pokemon sites like eevees.

Holy crap. I'm working on a Chao site as well and I'm going to use them for their stats too.

I am Inf3rnal the owner of Infertiox Studios and I'm am the lead developer for Chao Land which is an chao based multiplayer online role playing game.

I am in the process of integrating Chaodoptables with Chao Land for bonus features and web based integration between the forum, game and adopt.

I've manage to integrate stats between the game and adoptable. Not sure if I'm going to make the adoptable Chao the chao you play as in the game. It would be quite confusing if a player has more then 10 chao. Maybe just selecting 3 of your chao and you can be able to play as them. Obviously you could change what 3. I have information about the game but it needs fixing up and updated since quite a bit has changed. http://infertioxstudios.com/forum/index.php?/topic/166-general-information/

Anyways I'm rambling on. The themes are coming along nicely and I've decided to release the themes without the page modifications. So basically it will look the same as the screenshot but the body content will contain the same stuff as the default version. (It will save time and lessen on all the file edits.)

Probably week and a half most likely less.

I'm done with most of the global styling and images. All that's left is to finish it up clean up the css and then work on the step by step instructions.

zOMG. Best themes ever! Dude, this is freaking cool!
Your also releasing them for free? Holy crap, this beats the pay to use theme!

Last edited:
Holy crap. I'm working on a Chao site as well and I'm going to use them for their stats too...

Cool, I like what you got going on so far. seems like a lot of work, an adopt site and an online game. Where are you getting the art for your adopt site, like the zombie chao. I was gonna use in game screen shots but not sure if thats a good idea.

zOMG. Best themes ever! Dude, this is freaking cool!
Your also releasing them for free? Holy crap, this beats the pay to use theme!

Thanks! I'm such a perfectionist. If you think this are good wait until you see my premium themes. ;D

Totally want to use the lighter colored one..

I hope so. :3

Cool, I like what you got going on so far. seems like a lot of work, an adopt site and an online game. Where are you getting the art for your adopt site, like the zombie chao. I was gonna use in game screen shots but not sure if thats a good idea.

Thanks it is quite a workload but it keeps me busy. The art is made by me. The current pixel art is just place holder garbage until I finish up the cel shaded art is ready.