Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
gloryKAT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um, I still get this message when I try refreshing the page... Is it just me? o.o

'Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Cannot recognize usergroup category for this user, he/she may be a guest, a bot, or else...' in /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(32): MemberCreator->getgroupcategory() #1 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(270): MemberCreator->create() #2 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(165): Mysidia->getCurrentUser() #3 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php(106): Mysidia->__construct() #4 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php(42): Initializer->initialize() #5 /home/magicval/public_html/index.php(81): Initializer->__construct() #6 /home/magicval/public_html/index.php(90): IndexController::main() #7 {main} thrown in /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php on line 28'
    I found that the easiest bit. XD Let me know if you want some help with it, though it looks like you've done something to crash it. :eek:
    Lol yeh I was determined to get a little girl. ^_^ Cool! I'll give it all a good going through tomorrow and see if I can find any more bad links. :p Um, are you going to change the theme though?
    Cool! I like the sprites, and I'm good at breaking Mysidia stuff so I might be a good beta tester. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads