Inf3rnal's Themes

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Yeah it's taken longer then first thought. I'm currently rewriting some of it so it will be closer to a just upload and install theme.

It's currently very heavy in the file edits and probably will break other themes so I'm trying to fix that a bit.

Yeah it's taken longer then first thought. I'm currently rewriting some of it so it will be closer to a just upload and install theme.

It's currently very heavy in the file edits and probably will break other themes so I'm trying to fix that a bit.

Good luck ^^ Excited to see the results.

It is like an month overdue man. :x
I know this is free, but why not release your current build; or just an dev build. I plan to have no change theme on my site, and thus I don't need it to be modifyed for fit.

Either way, hoping for Midnight Rain!
I hope it comes out soon because I don't have anyplans without it :p

I've been quite busy looking for a new job. The company I worked for went under and so did my job. I've been busy job searching.

I'll try to finish up whatever I have and update it as it gets finished but currently I have other priorities.

It will be released when I get to it.

I've been quite busy looking for a new job. The company I worked for went under and so did my job. I've been busy job searching.

I'll try to finish up whatever I have and update it as it gets finished but currently I have other priorities.

It will be released when I get to it.

That is sad to here. Hope everything turns out for the good!

Huh? Silvadopts theme isn't related to this theme. The base is just somewhat based on the simple theme.

Also speaking of the theme. I will be releasing two versions of this.
A free version that will be just css and normal looks.
The paid version will have css, jquery and bonus features.

Sorry ^^" that was going to be a private message for chibikawaii but i don't know how this just got here...I'll edit.Sorry and goodluck :)