Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
RoconzaArt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What I was trying to say is that, well, remember to enter the correct evolution info for Ivysaur. Remember for Bulbasaur, the evolution level is set to be 16 and its evolution form is Ivysaur. For Ivysaur, just repeat the same steps of creating an adoptable in acp, and change the evolution level from 16 to 32 while evolution form from Ivysaur to Venusaur. This should work for you.
    Yeah, thats true. All you have to do is to create a new adoptable called Ivysaur, enter its evolution info as you did for Bulbasaur. Just keep in mind you enter the evolution level to be 32 and evolution form to be Venusaur, or your Ivysaur evolves into Ivysaur again. XD
    Thanks for the belated!

I consider conversions to be free of cost, it's not my design after all. :smile:

I wouldn't mind working on it with you, send any information to tequila@end-day.net :meow:
    Yes. It has two thin ads, one at the top under the header, and one under the footer. I believe BMR said that's enough to pay for the whole server. :3
    well, look out for interestign free templates on the net, i will convert them to match MySidia
    (for public of course)
    yeah i pixel for my monsters site to avoid copyright issues and to be special.
    also i can code HTML/CSS so its not hard to do my own and/or recode templates.

as soon as mine is finished i will do some for the public
    yeah pixeljoint is huge and has awesome artists.
    but i wont join because i have no talent. it was big work over 5 years to get these skills, aber they are not as good as they should be after 5 years ._. right now i need someone to fix my stupid problem with the login shit :(
    Yep, pixel art is done by me.
    I developed 2D ORPG for like 5 years as pixel artist & developer. ^^
    Aw, you weren't a pest. It was probably my fault for not explaining what I was trying to say very clearly. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding. ^.^
    Heh, you'll never take me down!
    Take this!
    *use super awesome and unbeatable deadly power that no one will never think of*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads