Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
DragonTamerChris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh cool, have fun on your spring break. I missed it already. XD

Thats so good to know, I hope he succeeds.
    Well yeah, I took care of every reported posts, there aint many so its not a hard thing to do at all. Alonaria should be able to view reported threads/posts/messages too.

You helped her with the rules? Thats good to hear.

Well honestly I dont know Gigi is doing a Nuzlocke, but I do understand what you mean by Nuzlocke. I may visit her DA account someday, sounds interesting to me.
    Thats true, perhaps it will help draw attention from more people who are still speculating on this product.

Umm this... You will find out in Mys v1.3.0, a new layout for admin control panel is being designed at the moment.
    Well yeah, I am thinking about that. Its not really hard to do though, all I need is to give admin access to every registered user and set up a cronjob to delete adoptables, owned adoptables and private messages every 12-24 hours.
    I see, looks like you will win this race now. XD

Oh btw Chris can you answer a question for me? Can you donate money to friends with MA's cash system? If so, what happens when you enter a negative value?
    She definitely is, some of these new members could've not stayed if it were not for Alonaria. For a support forum of this size, one moderator should be enough though.

I have seen here on Mys like a few days ago. She has her site to work on, and then MA. It makes sense that she does not have much time to visit lately.
    Well of course I asked her, dont worry. She is modding the new comer center, and I trust her on this since she has a huge friendlist here and shes usually active there.
    I've noticed that BMR has been working on MA's forum. It seems to me that he needs more forum activity/visitors to raise enough funds to continue to run MA, but thats just my speculation.

lol you thought so? Tbh I had little hope of this script's popularity, at least at this moment. Its not a concern to me though, I am more interested in improving the quality of this script. Also Mys v1.2.0 is a security release compared to Mys v1.2.0 beta.

Staff central? Sure I guess I will make it next week, sorry for the delay.
    Cool, looks like you are ready to beat this game. Best luck on that.

Well I noticed, looks like BMR has been actively working on his forum lately. I dont really have any comment to add since I dont use MA myself, but it is clearly good news for you MA staff. If he has more freetime to kill now, why not ask him about the status of Brighty as a mod while being a CA?
    Well yeah, many MA users are huge Pokemon fans, arent they?

This you will find out after Mys v1.2.0 is officially released. I dont really think so, we can always allow users to enable/disable certain features, such as trades. For highly advanced and customized scripts, they may be released in modification or premium members subforum.

I hope so too. It will still take a while for this script to be truly useful, but we are getting there.
    Pokemon B/W I guess?

Well it was supposed to come out much quicker than this tbh, something unexpected happened and the progress was slowed down. I will let you all know what happened by the time the official version is released.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads