Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
DragonTamerChris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not ready to show yet, since you can't actually change the station XD There's two broadcasts up but only one is viewable and I've only put the number 1-4 on the buttons (stupid class changing >.>) But I'll show you when there's something worthy of showing :D
    Oh look COLORS *noms* Just fyi I added your Weather Broadcast to the beta radio :3
    Not at all. My anatomy stinks, my shading is ugly, my ideas are never unique, my lines are almost always horibble, etc. etc. etc.
    Well the site TOS doesnt have any text in it 'cause it didnt have any contents back when it was known as Rusnak Adoptables. It will be changed in future.
    Thanks. The maps will only get bigger, and in fact I plan to add multiple individual maps for cities, routes and dungeons. If possible I will make it into an advanced map system and release for premium members.
    Thanks a lot. My Pokemansion does use the base script of Mysidia adoptables, or Rusnak Adoptables, but it is heavily modified. I have an itemshop, advanced trade system and happiness system. I also made a pokelab and fishing script myself. I've been trying to make a public usable itemshop system, but it seems rather difficult. The main issue is regarding the ability for users to create item functions(such as healing, evolution, stats boost). I will give a try again in spring break.
    Thats good to know, dragons are epic. Dragonite was actually voted as one of the favorite pokemon on my pokemon forum before, but I'd agree that its somewhat overrated.
    Yeah, at least I hope so.

Oh cool, I thought it was a dragon type pokemon like Dragonite at first judging from your username.
    Oh you think so? Thanks! I try to make everyone feel comfortable here, this is a small community anyway.

Mine is Umbreon, how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA