Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
DragonTamerChris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well Arianna had an old breeding script before, but that one needs some modifications to be user-friendly and manageable. She's added a time-limit for breeding, which I really dig a lot.

umm style of breeding? What do you mean?
    Well you will find out someday. For now the two features that I am 100% sure are breeding and style-switcher.
    lol I have no idea.

Anyway someone already did a mod for myadopts.php, its just a matter of adding it to the base script.
    umm interesting, you think he's in debt irl? Strange.

Wonder what he's gonna do about it. Pagination is a neat idea, I am gonna do it for Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0 with myadopts.php pagination.
    lol interesting, guess the recent downtime must have led to this. I wonder why he wouldnt use the payment he received from selling RA to upgrade server. XD
    Oh, interesting. When did BMR add this limitation for MA? Never heard of that before, lol. And sure a pagination shouldnt be that hard to add.
    I see, looks like he only stays for like a few secs whenever he visits, so he probably just checks out the forum index and sees if something goes very very wrong. XD

umm good question. The name Mysidia originates from Final Fantasy, it means Mystic.
    Oh yeah, but I am sure he has his reasons for that. He's currently in his senior year so guess he wont have much freetime to kill until this summer(or maybe even later since he may be spending most of his summertime finding and getting used to a job?). You guys are quite lucky that he visits the support forum everyday, lol. It was much worse on RA. XD
    I see, maybe BMR's approval isnt that important? XD Its quite different on my pokemon forum though, no forum staff can be promoted or demoted without my permission. XD
    that's the kind of stuff you can make when you pick two random colors and fiddle with the stuff under the "render" category of gimp filters
    yup, pfn.hostzi.com if you want to see it. it's currently a WIP, but you know how i've made sites - release while working. xD
    LOL All the posts on your page are by me but someone *cough* Cerelia *cough* messed it up D:<
    I wonder how this come about, because I've noticed it's 10 per post but how do I have a random 7? o_O
    Lolz I should have the Echo Mountains and Arcane Ruins finished up soon for you guys :3
    It'll be easier on me once I get the bulk of it released XD Then I just have to occasionally add new Pokemon and areas and features :3 Wait that sounds exactly like what I have to do now XD
    YOu'll never guess who just made a broadcast. Commander Mewtwo XD He dictated and I wrote since he thinks "human computer keys are poorly designs for non-human species use". XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandcorsair
BETA

Latest Threads