Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
DragonTamerChris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see, you have friends running on big adoptable sites? Sounds interesting, minding revealing more details to me?
    Oh really? Actually you can count on Mys v1.2.x series, since I plan to make an upgrader for users to easily update their sites to higher versions. The upgrader is supposed to work perfectly unless you install other addons.
    Oh yeah, we've made lots of codes lately, either from dev staff or premium members. Why dont you build a site of your own Chris?
    I'LL JUST SHOW YOU IT XD *lolz not shouting at you shouting at myself RANDOM HYPER MODE ENGAGE *shot*

No not those. The Ho-oh rip-off isn't on these sketch sheets, it's a lava frog ish thing, a serpenty thing and a Mewtwo ish thing. XD Should I just should you it? XD
    Hm...true. But I need at least one to start XD Maybe...Oh I won' say that cuz of spoilerz >:3 Did you ever see the sketches I posted of the Lava-Frog/Heatran, Amphisbaena/Manaphy/Phione, and the new Sai/Mewtwo Legends spoilerz?
    Or it could be the level they naturally learn the move (33 for Yanma), or an item (when those come out) or something else completely random XD

Gah I just realized I should be working on Legends D:
    I think they have a level (with move but since I don't have moves I'll ignore that) so I'll just go by that. Aren't they like Yanma who levels up by a move which he learns at level 33? But just for Probopass you have to level him up in Mt Coronot (maybe when items come out I can do that, like the 'Coronet Stone' in PMD) IDK though D:
    Alrighty :D Now to figure out how to do special evolutions o_O Since I haven't gotten trading level-up, item level-up, etc XD
    Yeah I'll fix that later XD I should be uploading these XD Say, should I continue my 15 clicks til next level, make it higher or lower, or use their nature level amounts for levelup? :O
    >:3 Derp I forgot did I mention I got the cash thing working? So you get different cash types by different Pokemon? o_O
    umm I believe inter-breeding is available, you can technically breed any species with each other. The baby had 50% chance to take its father's form, and 50% chance to take its mother's form. I may add a new category called egggroup, in which interbreeding only works for adoptables of the same egggroups. Not sure if I will do this in Mys 1.2.0 though.
    Lol reading your convo with HoF is fun XD He wonders about your name early on PFFFT STEALER D:< Lol jk but sorta not XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads