Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
DragonTamerChris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well dude for as far as I know from acp, you have yet to receive any reputation points or comments. This is why you do not see anything from usercp.
    Yeah, for now xD It's only been a week since she's last logged on.. so maybe if it reaches a month... she gets a PM, and if she doesn't login within maybe 2 weeks, she gets temporarily demoted... and if she doesn't login within # weeks... properly demoted?
    Well tbh I dont really know, or I wouldnt be asking. XD Umm DJ Chinchilla was demoted through a drama? You better explain this in a PM instead of posting on my VM profile though. I am sure it will be long.
    lol I see, you finally finished this long list.

Anyway, I am more interested in stories than a list like this. XD If you happen to know the history of people such as DJ Chinchilla and PokemonTrainerGigi, please allow me to hear about it.
    Yupp, it was only 1 login and 2 posts within the last... how many months?
    And if she does get temporarily demoted, then maybe she should receive a PM about it and if she doesn't come on for # days/weeks then she'll be demoted? And we've got Meep now promoted :3 So I don't think I should be promoted otherwise there's going to be only 1 CA, and people would think 'Shouldn't we have another election?' and stuff ._.
    I see, this is such a long list, lol. Looks like DJ Chinchilla has been on MA for a real long time. Brighty is only 11 year old now, she probably joined as she was still under 10? o_o No idea whom Subshow was though. XD
    I see, sounds like a complicated story. Not sure if MA staff want to share the history of MA to public, but of course I dont mind listening. Its getting a little bit interesting to me now.

Well I thought Andy started as vice-admin already, guess I was wrong. And gigi is technically not among the first group of MA residents? My badness, not good at guessing.

Speaking of history, lol, you ever know that my adoptables site Pokemansion was hacked in April 2010 and development was discontinued for more than three months? XD
    I see, I dont know this part of the history. So MA staff like Ansem, Starrypoke and GIgi have been on MA since 2008 or early 2009? That sounds quite long of a time to me. XD
    Well they must've confused Rusnak Adoptables from MA. XD Rusnak Adoptables was founded in 2008, it was never active. MA was created by BMR in October 2009, so its not even one and a half year from now.
    I see, I dont really know about this lol. How active was MA when it was first founded though? I saw it had like about 20 new registration on its first day in public.

Well MA is indeed a quite user-friendly adoptables site building tool. Mys is not really the same as MA though, we are more of a public script/software, while MA is like a hosting service. To increase Mys' popularity, we need not only to add more features, but also increase its user-friendliness, especially easy admin control. If you ever wondered, Vbulletin has the most powerful admin system among forum softwares, which makes it way better than IPB, Mybb, Phpbb and any others. Sounds complicated, doesnt it? The idea of 'network externality' also explains why MA gets this popular. The more people use it, the more useful it becomes of.

Incase you were wondering, MA's community was formed on its own. It is quite amazing how this turns out to be. BMR did all these advertising work to get more people into using MA's hosting service, but MA forum staff were those who made an active community out of every MA user. To some extent, MA community's success cannot be cloned, it is a rather complicated story. I try my best though, and I appreciate whoever offer ideas and suggestions.
    Lawl, just came on MA and saw you with the red name of doom xD
    CONGRATS CHRIS :3

But now there's only... 1 Moderator ._. Pssh, Brighty's not even that active any more... apart from the one login in the past few months...
    No offence to her, this is what I think: Brighty just went on to keep her mod status... and then she left o_O

And lawl, that double post.... I posted on that thread... but you ninja'd me and I thought I might as well delete my post because nobody likes 2 people telling them to stop doing stuff >.> I don't think he ignored you, I think it was because he was making you Global Mods and that you could deal with it since he was busy :3
    I see, congrats to both of you.

Thanks for your kind words. I have lots of plans for this script, and I will be doing an important project(not the decoration of front page, this only takes less than a day) for future releases right after Mys v1.2.0's official release. You guys/gals will see it soon.

I personally have no idea if the script will become popular, but I appreciate any attempts from staff and members to make this happen. Its still easier for people to make MA sites though, since they do not need their own hosting account on free or paid hosts. I am not interested in doing an adoptables hosting service, but it wont hurt for a dev staff to do this.
    I did reply, check out my latest posts if you want to. Just as Gigi said, the text was written in Latin. Lemme know if there's anything I can do for you.
    I got the Multiple Alternate Images Modification working partially. I have a few more simple mods to add then I'll go back to making sprites. :D
    Lol problem solved >:3

OMG TODAY IS FEB 6TH WHERE SASO LIVES MUST ENGAGE MEWTWO PLAN D:<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk