Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
DragonTamerChris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well this I cant reveal much detail atm, you will find out when the time comes. XD

Me too, she told me last week that she would finish it by the end of this week though. But anyway, life must have caught up to her and I completely understand.

Thats good to know, hope you enjoy it!
    Well this I will see when Kaeliah's trade system is completed. I am giving her another week to do that so the worst scenario is to release beta version on March 13th and official version on March 16th. The best scenario? This I dunno yet. The trade system is the only one not yet implemented, and I may have to end up bringing back Mys v1.1.4's trade system if Kaeliah's cannot be added to base script before next Sunday.

Well this... You will see what happens in about a week if he remains inactive. ^^
    Cool, 45% completed already. Best luck to her and I look forward to seeing another coder here trying to help out with members. And yeah, waiting for Mys v1.2.0 release sounds better to me.
    I dont know about this, but it sounds interesting. I know it can be done with cronjob, not sure what approach Sasoragon is taking. On my pokemansion there's a daycare and daycare-based breeding system(which I am still working on, the script does not work for breeding atm). Anyway I am intrigued by this, keep me updated and I will see what Sasoragon can do with a daycare mod. XD
    umm I dont really know atm. I will consider, but whether it will be done depends on how many people will engage in discussions in a possible subforum like this.
    lol, its not really for me to concern though, you MA staff know much better what to do with him. XD

Anyway, I am assuming 60% of current Mys active members were originally from MA now.
    Well sure, I can be an owner of it thats for sure. Cant promise how long I will stay active on the Xatchat everyday though. Life as a college student isnt that easy. I appear as online almost 24/7 here 'cause I am viewing an auto-refresh page that makes me appear to be online all the time.
    umm this is interesting. So VAs cannot edit forums/subforums and assign mods for each section on MA? On my pokemon forum the assistant admins can do this.
    umm I did? Man I must have missed something, would you mind linking me to the post then? o_o

Well BMR must have been rather busy again, guess he wont have much time till he graduate in summer. Looks like Meep and Chibi are having the same problem as Kaeliah and you did once upon a time.
    umm the improved shoutbox? Where did I mention that? o_o Well it is planned for future releases, but not for Mys v1.2.0.

Well okay, you can give a try if you want to.

Speaking of MA, there's something I found rather weird from its staff team. The VAs and SMs are still displayed on Moderators list, the same as Brighty who was just demoted? XD
    Version 2.0.0... Not sure if we will reach that point before the earth gets destroyed in 2012. XD For now the release Mys v1.2.0 and other version 1.2.x series have been planned, even though exact release date is still not available atm. For Mys v1.3.0, well, I will post a features suggestion thread about it about a week after Mys v1.2.0 is released.

Thats so kind of you, Chris. I dont know if an XAT chat will help much with activity and communication, but I will consider.
    Alright then Chris, Mys v1.2.0 is gonna be a huge move for this place. It is the first time that Mys actually looks somewhat different from RA, also I will work on the official site(www.mysidiaadoptables.com) after an official release is available.
    I see. Its quite weird though, we have yet to actively advertising this place. XD

But dont worry, I am usually fast at banning.
    Interesting, wonder how they got through email activation. I am assuming they are actually human advertisers. *sigh*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads