Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
RoconzaArt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I havent tried making a shop or item myself, but I will take a look at it and give you a response later.
    What do you mean by simple starter script? It's worth $5 in custom coding, which is the equivalent to about 30-50 minutes worth. $10 is about 1 hour to an hour and 45 minutes and $25 dollars is about 3-4 hours worth of custom coding.
    I was installing something and everyone's Pokemon suddenly got a new mood ._. Mostly bad. I'm trying to find a way if there is a massive reset or something for the MySQL to turn everyone's pet status to 'Happy'. The error is fixed but about 1/3 of all adoptables are sick or scared D:
    It should be fixed now ;) I have no idea how that happened, I didn't edit that page at all o_O
    On MM2+? D: Gah I didn't mess with those settings at all DX *goes to check code*
    umm you can try buying items that either exist or do not exist in your inventory, this should be a good way to test.
    umm can you give a try again and lemme know if you get the same error over and over again? If you do get the same issue, then tell me in what circumstances do you have such problems. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads