Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
RoconzaArt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, lol. Actually we made those halfbroken and almostbroken egg sprites before discovering this page from spriters-resources. I am actually considering doing a unique egg stages system, which allows users to define as many egg stages before an adoptable is hatched. This way you do not define egg stages in levels, they are separate entities. It is a very good practice since having egg stages as levels can have problems when stats, moves, battle and contest system are implemented.
    This looks nice, thank you so much for doing it Roconza! I think this color looks great for Bulbasaur, please keep up this excellent work. ^^ I will add them to Pokemansion when more pink sprites are completed.
    Oh sure you can give a try. I will definitely use your sprites if they are as good as what my game staff did, or even better. I know you are an artist who can do sprites from scratch, so no worries I trust you. ^^

Well it would be a long way for Pokemansion to live up to sites like gpxplus, but I try my best. I want my site to be unique though, with features that even GPXplus doesnt have. Like I've said before, you can guess what I am secretly planning from the site's name Pokemansion. XD

I have about 2100 on the forum, and 800 on Pokemansion.
    I see what you mean Roconza. I will see what I can do with this. Elec is a design student and she is improving over time. She may be able to design an even better layout in this summer. XD

Well it is indeed straight recoloring, just recolor the pokemon sprites to pink. Here are a few examples(my game staff made a few of them back in the old days, there are only like 3-5 sprites available):
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1927/048ei8.png
    http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2039/010ub5.png
    http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8037/realpinkan.png
    Oh sure you can join the project if you want to. The problem right now is that I will need a team of artists to complete this task, having one artist doing 493 sprites is so unrealistic. XD

And dont worry about the 404 error. Did it ask you to invite your friends? This was an old VB addon that even now we dont know how to get rid of. You can just return to the forum and login. It should work. ^^
    Actually I am considering whether to add pokemon's pink and shadow forms into PokeMansion. It does not require advanced art skills since its basically just recoloring, but it can be quite painful to carry out since there are like 493 pokemon already(not counting B/W pokemon, lol). I am sorta counting on my pokemon forum to grow big enough to assign artists to take on this project, too bad it grows slower than I expect. XD
    Oh kewl :D I'll have to look up a sprite sheet for it some day. I only played Nintendogs on the DS, and this reeeeally old catz/dogz game for the PC ;p
    Well the most important point of this layout is that it has a dropdown menu, but sure it can be improved graphical-wise.
    We will be adding Gen 5 once all English names become available. The layout was designed by a member called Elec, she's on this forum too. To make it different from other pokemon site? I do have a very interesting idea to implement, but it may take a while to complete. You can guess what it is from the name Pokemansion.

Well actually we may plan on a complete overhaul of the adoptable images system. An adoptable can have a large image and an icon image to use in your sigs on forums. Lemme see what I can do with this.
    Oh I see, you have a good point. I am not an artist either, but I do understand the huge amount of time it takes. I have respect for artists like you.

Well the cash system is actually available in RA v1.10 already, just need to implement an adoptable shop or itemshop. I have some of the features you suggested on my own adoptable site(itemshop, happiness for instance), the breeding system will be completed soon, and food/hunger is planned. You may take a look at it if interested:
    http://www.pokemansion.net/

For now I will try to make a publicly usable itemshop, since mine is heavily customized for my own site. Breeding by species is actually not that difficult, all you have to do is to add one or two lines in Arianna's simple breeding system.
    Yeah, I see what you mean. A few game staff of mine told me the same thing back in 2009 and 2010, as they dont want to do wasted works.

Oh guess I understand your problem. You can post your ideas of what you want this adoptable scripts to be, and we try to add as many features as possible.
    I see, its hard to work for someone else, isnt it?

Thats a long story, it was inspired by AJ's old pokemon adoptable site called Pokepal. I decided to make my own, and found the old Rusnak Adoptable script(the one Pokepal was using). After a series of events, I decided to make an offer to BMR(who was selling the scripts anyway) and become the new owner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads