Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
RoconzaArt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its alright gal, why be sorry? I made this change just one day ago and you couldnt really report much sooner. *hugs* Thank you so much. ^^
    Meet too. It's so great to be back! :) Help us out, post some threads, and let's make VPL #1 again
    umm moves wont be available for a long period of time, so sadly there's nothing I can do atm. I may add more places such as routes and dungeons in not-so-distant future though. ^^
    Well trade items integration is completed on Pokemansion, I've tested this feature with Onix and Seadra and it worked out perfectly. I believe Feebas evolves through levels though. It can evolve in multiple ways, I plan to use the pokemon contest approach in future, when contests are made available.
    Well the item shop came a lot earlier than happiness system. Those pokemon used to evolve through items indeed, but they dont anymore since happiness system is available. I should modify item descriptions when I have time. ^^
    The beard is kind of creepy. For some reason I actually got used to the new fighting types in pokemon black and white. When I first saw them I wanted to throw them off a building. o3o
    Oh I see. I am in my early 20s too, I dont see a problem with it though. XD

umm I thought someone upset or hurt you on this forum, my forum members usually switch into invisible mode if they are unhappy.
    XD

So yeah, I thought you were a schoolgirl back when I was active on Pokecommunity.

And btw why are you invisible? o_o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA