The Official Mys v1.2.0 Thread[Beta available in Premium Members Forum now!]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Nyxi: I will add your theme next. Thank you so much, it will be used as our default style starting from now.

@ Chibi: A report system is indeed planned, the admin(user id = 1) will be notified whenever a user reports a message. Not sure if it will be available in Mys v1.2.0 though, we will see if we have time for that.

@ Cerelia: Thank you so much for your comment.

Update:
The create/edit/delete users individual pet system(made by Hall of Famer) has been added to Mys v1.2.0. Also I've modified Gigi's profile enhancement system a little bit since a new version of this mod is released yesterday. The next thing to do is Nyxi's new theme. ^^

Cool updates for Version 1.2. :D Most I've already heard were going to be added from blogs, topics, and conversations.

When a report system is added will the report also go to any other admins/mods on the site?

Last edited:
Thanks for saying this Chris. Its not really a big secret of what we add to Mys v1.2.0 though, but we may be planning for some surprises in future.

umm this will require a usergroup system overhaul. For now I am trying to figure out how to add multiple usergroups for each user. This will require arrays in each cell of mysql column 'usergroup', which I have yet to figure out the trick behind it. Looks like we do not have any arrays sent to a single sql cell in our existing database tables/columns.

Anyway, I've added Enddayne's theme to Mys v1.2.0, this one will be used as our default theme from now on. The new Mys v1.2.0 will have two pre-installed themes, so you can have a good experience of Arianna's style switcher system.
2ijpvlv.jpg

Array in each cell of MySQL? You mean something like enum datatype ?

Well to illustrate my point, lets take a look at a column in Vbulletin's database(this one from my pokemon forum):

ionudw.jpg

Here the column 'buddylist' contains an array of userids in each member's buddylist, I have no idea how this can be done. I've been using PHP's arrays before, but not with sql integration.

AFAIK, those numbers will be separated by the php script (using space as the separator) and then putted into an array (using the explode function I think...)

Last edited:
Sorry to cut into the convo there but...

'Arianna's style switcher system.'
What do you mean by that Hoffie? o_O *is curious*

I think it basically means, to give an option to the user to choose which layout theme they wanted to use.

The style switcher is available for both the admins and users on your adoptables site, it works pretty much in the same way as you see on forums.

I would imagine the viewer? At least that's what I thought ...

Well Anna you can download the alpha version of Mysidia Adoptables from the staff forum already. Take a look at it and get a feel of what it does.

umm this I dont quite know. Once we have a stable release I will set up an official demo site in which every newly registered users are made admins so they can easily test out all the features. The demo site is taken down and rebuild every 24 hours.

Yes, the dev demo site is using the new breeding system, which allows admins to set a minimum level for breeding and time interval between two consecutive breedings attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads