The Official Mys v1.2.0 Thread[Beta available in Premium Members Forum now!]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I'm worried about is will the new script be compatible with the evolution mod and the secure random adoption. On the one hand it has things I like while on the other it has things I don't want or need. I'm seriously debating if I want this new script. I just got things on my site the way I like.

@ Shiann: You are very welcome, hope you like it.

@ Roconza: This I dont really know. I can definitely recode an evolution system compatible with Mys v1.2.0, it only takes about 1-2 hours or less. Not sure for Fadillzzz's secure random adoption though. Since a beta version will be available in Premium members forum about 2-3 days prior to an official release, he can definitely make use of this period of time to take a look into the new scripts and make his mods compatible with the Mys v1.2.0.

Also, Kaeliah is currently on a 2-3 days vacation for her upcoming birthday next week. The pound and adoptables search engine are completed already, and she will add PNG support and trade system to Mys v1.2.0 after she returns. The entire script is about 90% done, we will keep you updated on further progress made here.

Yeah, don't worry. I already have a plan for my 'Secure Random Adoption' mod. The updated version will only require the adopt.php itself, so you don't have to worry messing with the doadopt.php and ruining the promo code feature.

I'm so excited for it to come out I can't put it into words. LOL

When do you think this will come out as there is no reason to use the current one if this one comes out soon :)

Well to illustrate my point, lets take a look at a column in Vbulletin's database(this one from my pokemon forum):

ionudw.jpg

Here the column 'buddylist' contains an array of userids in each member's buddylist, I have no idea how this can be done. I've been using PHP's arrays before, but not with sql integration.

It's really not as hard as one would think, I used arrays to store cards in my blackjack game :D

You simply use implode to join them for database insertion, and explode when you want to get them ready to use them :D

Well the demo site does not have a trade system yet, nor does it have an adoptables search engine available in Mys v1.2.0. Its more of a dev site than a demo site, but you can definitely take a look at what I have so far.

Anyway, the beta version will be released in premium members forum no later than the end of next Sunday(7 days from now). It can be earlier if progress is made faster though.

Sorry for the delay everyone. Its time to update this thread now, and a beta version is projected to be released within this week. The improved trade system has been implemented into Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.0. The new features added are:

1. Brand new My Trades Page: This page allows you to review your own trade proposals. You may revise or cancel a trade offer here at any time, if you somehow regret making a trade offer.
2. Global Trade settings: You can enable/disable trades, also you may set trade costs and trade offer costs through acp.
3. Ban individual users from trading: It is now possible to ban users from trading if they keep making ridiculous trade proposals. This can be achieved by editing users through acp, plain and simple.
4. Turn on/off trade for your pets: You can now set each of your pet's trade status between fortrade and notfortrade. This can be done by accessing myadopts.php.
5. Search for tradable adoptables: Thanks to Kaeliah, the search engine is working perfectly. I made a trade-search engine integration so that it makes trading a lot easier than before.

Here are a few screenshots of the improved trade engine, sorry it is still far from perfect:

Screenshot 1: The brand new My Trades page
2zf3eia.jpg

Screenshot 2: Editing a trade proposal
2dweqdf.jpg

Screenshot 3: A trade offer is canceled
2cgdcev.jpg

Screenshot 4: The adoptables search page with trade integration
jjtvls.jpg

Screenshot 5: The adoptables ID is automatically entered into trade station by clicking on the trade icon.
102mujm.jpg

Screenshot 6: Banning a user from trading
2wme3xi.jpg

Screenshot 7: The poor user is now denied at trade station
15wykhi.jpg

Screenshot 8: Edit global trade settings in ACP
214qovm.jpg

Wow :3 exciting! :meow: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS :3
You know you can enter your "desired adoptable"... what about "desired cash"? o-o Anyway, I would like that for future releases xD

@ Chibi: umm this I never thought of. Are you saying that even the trade starter should be able to request cash from his/her trade partner? Well this can be done, but will require a bit of work. I will see how many of you are interested in this feature, it may be added in future versions of Mys v1.2.x series.

@ Shiann: Sorry it took longer than it was supposed to. I will give all of you an explanation by the time Mys v1.2.0 is released...

Update:
All features for Mys v1.2.0 is now completed. I will release the beta version to Premium members forum no later than tomorrow after I finish the installer script.

Finally! I just can't wait for the release!
This is so exciting! :happyc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA