Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hall of Famer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mysidian Dollar
Well guess you all know what this thread means? Discuss daily life here and tell us what happens to you lately. ^^

Hall of Famer

A thread about nearly anything :O *GASP*

Anyone know of Fringe? The TV show? 'm on a Fringe marathon right now >:3 Just got the second season on DVD so for this weekend I'll be watching Fringe non-stop X3 Sadly I'm a bit 'sick' (recovering from an asthma attack, I can breathe almost normally but I'm still coughing a lot D: ) So I'm on the couch and in my pajamas X3 That does give me a bit more time to work on my website and my flash game though :D

So what are other peeps doing? :3

Well yeah, we have it on my pokemon forum, and it has 9000+ replies now. XD I wonder why RA and MA dont have this though.

Fringe? Sounds interesting. Havent been watching TV since the beginning of this week, you just brought up a very good idea to me.

MA had one but it died D: (actually I think two were made but both died D: )

It's a very good show but people don't seem to like it because it's on Fox o_O (not that I like Fox I just like Fringe :3) It's about Fringe Science, it's very good :D I never watch TV but I always watch Fringe no matter what X3

Oh thats too bad, not sure why this happens. The one on my pokemon never had such problem lol.

lol wonder why people dont like it because of its on Fox. XD Yeah, fringe science sounds pretty neat. XD

I see, have fun being a site host. XD I actually host a few fansites of my members(from my pokemon forum), it is so far nice experience.

That's cool :D Lol yeah people hate Fox XD I do too but I like Fringe :3 I'm like that with a lot of stuff, like I'll hate a musical artist but like a few of their songs XD

So the net's been acting up recently so I started to work on my writing some more... Cue loading of my rather interesting WinAmp mix.

:BIGO: Why oh why do I have some of these songs... *promptly starts to sing along to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance*

Yay for random music! That's all my music X3 Soundtrack is probably the genre on my Mp3 with the most music X3 Having all the Halo music is at least 100 songs, not to mention Gear of War 2, couple CoD soundtracks, few Pokemon, Tron (Epic stuff), Spirit, etc. Lots of soundtracks, I even got Still Alive from Portal :3 All my other stuff is random too, I have tons of different genres and languages too X3

Well gigi you listen to video game sound tracks? I do at times, mostly FF and tales series musics. Pokemon's are fine too, but not that frequent.

This may be a little bit offtopic, but the user I hate most on pokemon forums was also called Fox(or Fox Hound, he uses both usernames). XD

Blow Me Away? I love that one :3 I also like (that I can remember, most Halo track have strange names X3) are Covenant Dance, LvUrFr3Dz (sp fail probably X3), True Arbiter, and Beholden :3

@HoF-I'd estimate out of my 1,161 songs 200-300 are Soundtrack :3 I collect these things XD And most are video games. Second most genre is probably Pop o_O Plus I got about 5-7 different languages, even one language which isn't actually a language, it's pretty cool :3 *thinks* (English, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, one Not-Language, Swedish, and I think I'm missing one)

You gals are such huge music lovers!

Classes begin officially for me tomorrow, and Monday is gonna be extraordinarily long and exhausting. Hope I will survive.

I love music! @Kaeliah-Well I have this CD list with about 40+ CDs I need to buy XD So I'll catch up >:3

My school doesn't resume until Tuesday because we have today (Monday) off. I hope you survive too D: