The daily chit chat thread!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Cool :meow:

Derp took my test, and honestly besides somehow managing to write a 3 page essay on something I barely knew (well I knew the topic, just not the 5 writings he asked us to reference) I feel like I did pretty good XD

If I fail I will throw a mini-party :OHSHITALION:

Otherwise my explore page has just died on me for NotePad (works in DreamWeaver, but not NotePad) so I have been forced to make a better stats.php page XD It'll be cool :usedusedused:

Well actually I am going to two parties tonight. XD One is for a new program that I am joining, another is our Chemical Engineer's AICHE party. ^^

Sweet :meow: I never go to parties :littlecfrown: Cuz no one ever invites me :displeased:

Yeah new stats are working expect the PokeDex entries D: Speaking of which I should finish that XD Gah so much stuff to do before Feb 6th :BIGO:

The party went pretty well, had lots of beers so almost forgot to wake up this morning. Luckily I made it to the first class just in time. ^^

PFFT XD Lol you crazy people :Q: I've never had alcohol (durr, underage) but I had a sip of non-alcoholic eggnog once and that stuff is NASTY :hmmm:

Oh quick thing on my test. I got class average :smile: Which technically means I didn't fail but.... 27 out of 50 wrong is class average :catfish: WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO :BIGO:

*has mini-party anyway*

A supermod on my pokemon forum had his best friend irl died in an accident, he was considering to quit this entire internet. I tried to make him feel better, guess thats the best I could do. Hope he gets over this soon.

And the sad part is this is a review for an exam I already did XD Doesn't help much if you do the review after the test XD (though I've seen some of the questions that were on the test word-for-word ._. Well at least I now know I got them right XD)

Biology exam was sorta ridiculous... Not saying how difficult it was, but that it tested too much stuff that aint supposed to be tested.

*sigh*

Aw D:

And yay [/sarcasm] My teacher said I need to do those 100+ questions I was stressing over on my report card...I DID DO THEM O_O" What else was I spending a week of my life on DX

Yay, new term since a few days ago. :B

That means my Social Studies grade is back up to 100 from an 88. Although, I had a big test today that MIGHT drop it a bit. An 80 (which I actually highly, very doubt) would get the average to a 90, so yeah. Pretty easy to figure out how many grades are entered.

Doing Earth science now. Weather, currently. We had to prove that "there's air in the room." o-o

/goes to plug netbook in

EDIT: Forgot - my school hit second in overall team in the Chapter competition of MATHCOUNTS, which is basically a math competition for my age. Yeah. I'm on the school team.

Last edited:
I should really be doing my homework right now. XD I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I won't come back until a week later.

Well, I killed the Share a Pic thread. >> Ah well. I hate school. ._.

I dont think you killed it Shiann. That thread had no post in weeks before you posted in it, so its inactivity has nothing to do with you. ^^

Oh, ok. ^^ That's good. Haven't got the feel of the forum yet, I guess... And I have a habit of not looking at dates. :meow: