The daily chit chat thread!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Well yeah, too bad that thread died... But guess what, perhaps a reason why people do not post after you is that they think you are too pretty.

You are very welcome, glad it made you happy. So, dont take it too seriously if no one commented on your pics, alright?

Oh, I never do, just don't like when I kill threads... Which I have before. >> LOL

Oh, I never do, just don't like when I kill threads... Which I have before. >> LOL

Does killing threads make you go to the forum jails? :U

And how do you kill threads? Do you like hack into the mod cp and delete all the posts in the thread? (Lol I'm just kidding, I'm taking it literally to be silly, Lol)

What if everyday someone had to feed a thread. o3o

LOL no, I'm ninja, I never get caught. :meow:

I kill them with my invisible dragon whom is named Robert. He likes threads. :smile:

Well you cant possibly kill threads Shiann. You just cant help with a thread that is meant to die, sadly...

I've been so distracted with Pokemon B+W lately. o3o
I'm pretty far in it, if you're wondering.

Oh great, I have a music test tomorrow. D: I need to study at recess...

Music~ I miss music. I have Art now. My classes are, uh, Oklahoma History (Nuh, I'm not really worried about stalkers, I got over that fear a long time ago), Humanities (Advanced class, woot), Computer Applications, Lunch, Algebra 1, Biology 1, Art 1, English 1. High school sucks. D:

I miss recess too.. :3

lol Oklahoma history? You have sorta just revealed where you live. XD You are learning computer applications now? Sounds interesting, maybe you will learn some programming knowledge and software development skills through this experience.

Nu, were not learning anything. The teacher gave us a book on Microsoft Word and tells us which ones to do, what day. He doesn't even help us. But I'm going back to my old school next year, and I know that computer teacher actually teaches us stuff. He's pretty cool. :p And I know, I have it in my bio on MA as well. X3 Lol.

I hope so. At my old school we did a lot with Dreamweaver and Photoshop, I guess some sunk in but I don't remember enough to do anyone any good. >>

Well you never know. XD Maybe someday you will be a highly contributive member here, with or without programming skills.

May be off-line for a couple days, on vacation with my aunt. Well.. Vacation for me, not for her. :p

@ HoF: Thanks, I'll do my best. :)

This thread keeps on dying. D:

Last week my group finished a science project. The science was to create a Rube Goldberg and then we'd have a science fair. (Which we already had.) It was a bit hectic last week with that but I'm glad we finished. o3o Interesting group I had too... (I was with 3 girls)

Oh and basically a rube goldberg is a machine that does complicated things to complete simple tasks such as breaking an egg or turning a page in a book.

Last edited:
Thats good to know Elfhome, its much better to receive a decent grade in a class like that than receiving a grade like 90 but still gets an A- or B+. XD