Cant get the site to work

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
OMG I got it to work! This was like one of those stupid things that happen to me every time I do something like this.
When I first made the database and called it chibi, I looked like that would be just the name. But aparantly its the same as the name of the database or something like that, Well I feel stupid.

Anyway, Thank you all for your help and support! I'm happy know this place has a good support team here. I'll have to come back here and show of the site when I have it all working!

Oh yeah one thing I thoght was odd, Chris looked into the files on my computer and the configwrite.php file had nothing in it. So I replaced it with the one on my desktop. I don't know if that could have messed anything up.

Glad it works for you now Alkseeya. Sorry I wasnt of much help, but Kaeliah stepped up and directed you to the right path. Have fun with it and let us know if you have any other questions and suggestions to make.

Also just a reminder, the cash system may not work well if your table prefix is not _adopt. To fix this problem, simply install this security release Mys version 1.1.1:
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1702