Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

zKaZy

Mysidian Dollar
When I put my adoptables codes in another sites, the image doesnt show
I try with the forum, html and alternate version and it doesn show

this is the code:

What does your config.php file look like? Please PM me the contents of that file as an incorrect setting there can cause issues.

Also, are you on a free host that might have things disabled? :)

a friend is giving me the hosting, I check and readfile is on I also deleted the .htaccess files inside the picupload folders I dont know what other things the script need to work properly?
I send you the info

zKaZy said:
a friend is giving me the hosting, I check and readfile is on I also deleted the .htaccess files inside the picupload folders I dont know what other things the script need to work properly?
I send you the info

The config.php file looks correct. The only thing you may want to change is:

PHP:
$scriptpath = '/pets';

to...

PHP:
$scriptpath = 'pets';

See if that change helps, but I think that things might be correct the way that they are currently.

I'll look into this issue more. Let me know though if that change makes any difference.

It seems to be working now. I can see the image you posted fine. Is it still giving you problems?

yes is working thanks for the help brandon but in some sites still doesn't work look:
---

exist some way to show the direct image url instean of the siggy.php redirect??

Did you enable the alternate BBCode option in your Admin CP and then add the appropriate lines in your .htaccess file?

solved, it was that, I forgot the alternate bbcode and it works like a charm
thanks you really save me
btw premium memberships are valid next releases? or with the new one I must renew it?

zKaZy said:
solved, it was that, I forgot the alternate bbcode and it works like a charm
thanks you really save me
btw premium memberships are valid next releases? or with the new one I must renew it?

Premium Memberships are forever, no matter how many updates there are to a script. :)

cool thats really a good ad value
in these days I gonna affort it
keep the good job

Well, I've installed mine twice, and I still can't see any of the adoptables images.

I have CHMOD as per the instructions. Removed install folder and I edited the config.php file as stated by BMR777 in this thread. But, that didn't work so I re-added the /.

I know my website has the GD library, but I am pretty sure that is in regards to gif files?

I tried creating my own jpg file "128x128" 2 kb in size. I uploaded it using the admin function under add new adoptables image. I named the image as per what that screen requested, and I created a new adoptable and chose the drop down and picked that image to be associated with that adoptable.

But, when I go to the "Adopt", it does not show the egg or image that I had uploaded through the admin section within "Change Adoptables>Upload a new Image."

I also tried to create a new adoptable> as an html link to the image directly on my own server.

The image still will not show up on the adopts page.

I have it set to "Always" available for adoption and Enabled alt outcomes with level 0 and 1 out of 2 of a chance.

None of the images will show up on the adopts.php page.

I even shut off alt outcomes and I still don't see any images.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

UPDATE: I had to read others posts on this forum, about this issue, it was the .htaccess file that was causing the main issue within the jpg upload directory of the script itself. It is almost as if something in .htaccess file is blocking the image or it could be server/host related.

The information in the htaccess for jpg is :

php_value engine Off

AddHandler cgi-script .php .pl .py .jsp .asp .htm .shtml .sh .cgi
Options -ExecCGI

<FilesMatch "\.(htaccess|htpasswd|ini|phps|fla|psd|log|sh|php|php3|php4|php5|pl|cgi)$">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

# diguise all file extensions as mp3
ForceType image/jpeg