Question on Dynamic Images

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

BerrieMilk

Mysidian Dollar
Hello!

I want to do layered adoptable images. I've been trying to follow this guide on my own, but I'm getting to the code part and I'm a little confused. But first I'll explain what I did since I may have messed up setting up the layers and db.

Layers:
I want to break up my image into these layers.
1: Ink and shading on top of all the colors this will always be black and white.
2: Hair color
3: Base color
4: Eye Color it will be one color I added the white part to the ink layer
5: Accent Color for breed specific features

Additionally I'll have (3) types of markings
6: Body Marking
7: Face Marking
8: Leg Marking

help.png
With these layers I set up my adoptables & owned_adoptables db with the following columns:

q1.png
And I set up my images folder like this:
q2.png

Now I'm on the part where you customize the code:
So this code specifically that you use for each level or stage of the pet. I attempted to customize it for my set up I'll try to explain what I understand.

$images1 is pulling a layer stored in the images folder. But I don't know how to customize ". $adopt->body . '\\'base.png" this part to generate the images I would need.

My Attempt to do the base color image:
elseif($adopt->currentlevel == 1){
$images1 = array('http:\\\\110.0.24\\berries\\images\\adopts\\unicorn\\body\\' . $adopt->body . '\\'base.png');

Hey! KittHaven actually reached out to help me and big thank you to them!

I decided to take some intro coding courses to get more familiar with html and php. I'll still be developing my site and content though and I'll post my updates in the appropriate forums and discord :D