Question about breeding adopts 1.3.5

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
So I don't actually have much skill yet adding adopts in the ACP or how the breeding works lol. My site isn't launched yet XD so I'm just now getting into figuring out details on properly adding adopts to the system and how the breeding outcomes work and I do have the gender ratio mod installed.

So the question is, if I have gender specific adopts where you can tell the image is male and female, say dog for example, I have a female doberman that's black and tan, and a male that's red and tan. They are set in system to be definitely male and female and I need a breeding outcome of a baby that's a blue and tan. If the two parents breed, with gender specific images, am I right in thinking the baby if set to 50 gender ratio will either be a female that looks like the mom or a male that looks like the dad? Then if you have another outcome that looks different like a blue and tan baby, for it to match its appropriate image like a male or female, do I need to create two versions of this same baby and set them to the same probability but make them different genders?

I hope this makes sense..