Cant PM

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Mysidian Dollar
I have error that I didnt write a message, after sent it to someone. Of corse its on this forum.

On this forum? What's the exact error you are getting? Or is this in the adoptables script?

BMR777 said:
On this forum? What's the exact error you are getting? Or is this in the adoptables script?
Code:
Error:
You did not enter a message to be sent. Please enter a message.
But I enter message.

12345 said:
BMR777 said:
Code:
Error:
But I enter message.

Are trying to send to multiple people?

Bloodrun said:
12345 said:
BMR777 said:
Code:
Error:
But I enter message.

Are trying to send to multiple people?

No. What the hell? Why is this hapening?

What theme are you using? Is it the default theme or another? It may just be the theme is outdated. I know there's a few themes I haven't updated in ages so if they changed MyBB's PM system between upgrades that may be it.

BMR777 said:
What theme are you using? Is it the default theme or another? It may just be the theme is outdated. I know there's a few themes I haven't updated in ages so if they changed MyBB's PM system between upgrades that may be it.

Im useing this defoult theme. So what to do now?

Well, try changing the theme, and if it still doesn't work I'll have to look into the forum software and see why PMs arn't working for you.

It's been working for me though the past few days with no issues.

BMR777 said:
Well, try changing the theme, and if it still doesn't work I'll have to look into the forum software and see why PMs arn't working for you.

It's been working for me though the past few days with no issues.

OMG didnt work

Ok, I'll have to look into this then. Is anyone else having PM system issues as well?

I'm not sure what is going on with this.

Try making a new account and let me know if you can PM or not. If you can, then it's just the account messed up somehow. Also, does it make a difference if you use another browser?

BMR777 said:
I'm not sure what is going on with this.

Try making a new account and let me know if you can PM or not. If you can, then it's just the account messed up somehow. Also, does it make a difference if you use another browser?
I made new account and still the same. And I also get warning for children behavior :O
Im thinking that I will delete this mod becose I dont know how to fix problem I get.

So, this is with the forum mod for the script. Oh.

I thought you were talking about these support forums. :)

I didn't realize you were talking about the forum mod for the script. :)

I still don't have an answer, but maybe Bloodrun will as he designed the mod. :)

EDIT: Wait, I'm really confused now as you have made a new account. What do you mean by: "Im thinking that I will delete this mod becose I dont know how to fix problem I get. " ?

Okay 12345, you are confusin me completely.
Are you talking about my Forum Script?
Or are you talking about these support forums?

If you are talking about my Script, why did you make another account?