Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Bloodrun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well dude it appears that you forgot to inform us the addition of new function called getpostbar(), it is giving me an error when adding your enhanced PM system to dev kit. XD

Also did you read my last PM?
    Interesting, you wanna give a try on that too? Sure you can do it after profile customization is completed.
    I see, hope it gets better and easier for you bloodrun. Can you give a shot on the profile customization script next when you have more time to kill? I'd like to have it for Mys v1.2.0 release.
    Oh I see, the enhanced PM system will be added to next release of Mysidia Adoptables, glad it is working already. For the custom profile mod, just give it your best try and see what you can come out with.
    I see, sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with Filezilla and 000webhost. Glad to hear that your adoptables forum is almost completed. What are you gonna do next then? The enhanced PM system or Profile Customization?
    Hi there Bloodrun, how are you doing lately? Been working on scripts? Mind letting me know what you've completed and updated so far?
    I saw a message from BMR on another forum that was back in 2006 and thought it was pretty cool. ^.^ However in 2006 I was 12 and still addicted to Horseland and Runescape, so I have little internet history that goes back that far.
    lol, this can be a cool addition to the base script.

I see, it makes good sense to me man, but how long will it take for you to complete this improved custom profile script?
    I see, thats so good to know. Also is it possible to bring back enhanced PM or profile customization scripts? I hope to add them to the next release of Mysidia Adoptables.
    XD Yes, I've seem the remnants of your previously active life on MA and RA. It's actually strange to have posts from you with such recent dates! lol
    Yeah Bloodrun isn't a very common username. Then again I don't think Kaeliah is either. XD I wouldn't know though because I don't fly in too many other circles. Mostly just MA, here and maybe a couple programming forums off and on.
    ^.^ I figured you'd know her already, just wanted make sure you know, SHES CRAZY.

And yes, same username, I go by Kae pretty much everywhere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads