Cant edit levels...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

kristhasirah

Mysidian Dollar
Hi well i just installed the new of mysida... but i noticed that when i want to edit a level of any of my adoptables... i cant.... i can oly edit the level "0" sorry if this was already answered... but after to many searches i dint find anything related to my problem.

This is the url i get when i try to edit the level of the adoptable :/admin.php?set=adopts&do=editlevels&more=&evenmore=1 but the only thing i see is the page to select the adoptable...

after removing and reinstalling the script... i noticed that i have to manualy add the name of the adoptable:/admin.php?set=adopts&do=editlevels&more=test&evenmore=1...

i dont know anything about coding, but i think theres something missing in the admin.php maybe? or i have to manualy add the name of the pet each time i have to edit a level or change a image?

sorry if i dont explained well the problem... English is not my native language...

hope someone can help me with this....

I see, looks like this is another glitch with the new script after we optimize the codes, sorry about that. To fix the code, open your admin.php file and find this at around line 517:

PHP:
<a href='admin.php?set=adopts&do=editlevels&more={$row['type']}&evenmore={$row['thisislevel']}'>

Replace with

PHP:
<a href='admin.php?set=adopts&do=editlevels&more={$more}&evenmore={$row['thisislevel']}'>

You are very welcome, I am sorry we werent able to fix this glitch before releasing Mys v1.2.3. Looks like most of the glitches are present in ACP, this is most likely a result of me not using ACP to edit pets/users data. Because of this, I wasnt able to detect bugs within ACP until a staff/member pointed it out.