Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
PTGigi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• Well I had a talk with Kaeliah and this possible security release is canceled. Updates of adoption page and stats page will be carried over to Mys v1.2.0 though.
    ooh. I have fun with that. XD Since Pokemon Asryndia is my biggest project right now, I'm working on huge mods to completely modify some of the functions... like the MAIM overhaul will be a good one.
    I went to the explore pages. I got an arcane togepi. I also held up a relic and it linked me to a page that was broken.
    Oh and thought of 2 mood effects. (if you do add these I suggest adding them after healing items. x3)
    One would be angry where they can damage some of the pokemon in your party and another one would be insane where they just start hurting themselves.
    Gigi, I lost all of my points on mm2+ except for 6. D: I had around 600. Oh also, will I be getting my arcane spirtomb from the old mm2? It was my most prized pokemon. ;_;
    ALL SHALL BE REVEALED IN DUE TIME, YOUNG GRASSHOPPER.

Translation: I'm making something to celebrate Mewtwo's birthday tomorrow. >=3
    ooh... you can just add a parameter that if adopt type = togepi then if status != happy set $allowlevel = 'no'. then require allow level be != to no. that way if it doesn't go through the if statements because it's not togepi, it'll be blank and still pass. :D That would be in the levelup.php btw.
    That's odd too. A disconnected CD Driver? Must be hardware problems...

XD It was a fun/simple mod and I liked the effects of it on Asryndia. It has a lot of potential to turn into strange and deadly mods too though >=3 Glad you found it of use!
    Oh man... that sucks... x.x Sounds like a real ripoff. I had issues with my computer like that... 3 months after I get this computer totally BRAND NEW and it starts shutting down on me and I can't run certain programs and it takes 5 restarts to get about 10 minutes worth of usable computer time. I called the company, they said send it in. I did, I got it back and within 2 weeks the problem was back. Called 'em up again and they said send it in, and I made it VERY clear that I sent it once before and it didn't get fixed. So I sent it again(meanwhile weeks are going by where I have no computer) and got it back with a list of the repairs they made. They replaces half the computer because of electrical malfunctions due to a static charge build up the pastic on the computer generated when being used. HOW STUPID IS THAT. x.x They had to put a lining on the inside of the computer to prevent it from happening again. x.x But my computer works now so I'm happy. :D
    I've heard that PHP ate Python. XD Or something like that.

I've been hearing bad things about Xbox live too... >.>
    Yeah I tried programming PHP when I was 14 and couldn't get it. I think it get's a bit easier to understand the concepts when you get older.
    Is MM2+ open?!?!?! Did I miss the grand opening?? D:

XD Yeah the mod was pretty simple, and you're becoming a very good programmer so I'm not surprised you made your own. :smile:
    DERP DERP DERP 3 DAYS YUS INDEED! I'M PLANNING A SPESHUL CELEBRATION FOR THE RELEA -- WAIT, NO, IT'S A SECRET. WHATEVER I JUST SAID, YOU DIDN'T HERE IT FROM ME.. O3O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako