Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Sasoragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I believe the most important thing for a non-pokemon adoptables site is the drawing, or the sprites. ^^
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................................................

The Mewtwo's Army/Hikke combined takeover of the world 8D

DERP 3 MORE DAYS 8D
    I'm even further back than you are, haha. I'm halfway through the first season, which is all our local DVD-rental-place-thing had, and now I'm waiting for the rest to arrive from Amazon. xD
    Well, echo's a good start. :D No, but really, PHP is relatively fun to learn (though sometimes super-frustrating) so if you have time, it's a great idea.
    -highfive- Well, I'm not very good at programming yet. Still loads of time to catch up with me, as far as skills go.
    Pretty much the same kinda thing for me. I've managed to spend most of my weekend so far watching Glee instead of doing homework or studying or writing or programming (which I really should get around to, because I should have finished what I was doing on Thursday. xD).
    Yeah, I have to agree. There are very good reasons to build pokemon sites, they are easy to build and easy to attract visitors. This is why a successful non-pokemon site is always desired by members. XD
    Hi. ^^ I think I may just about share the forum's youngest user title with you. (I'm 14.) But anyway, what's up? xD
    Thank you so much for saying that. It is projected to have some new main features such as breeding and style/theme switcher. ^^

Well sure, I will let you know then. That one is gonna be different from Mys v1.2.0's, since my site is a pokemon adoptable site. The concept of egg groups makes it rather complicated. XD
    *noms the noms on the pokes* Lol I thought Celebi also for the colors and wings X3 Cool :D MUST GET *steals* >.>
    *pokes then noms* Hiya :D Just quickly, is your avatar Fakemon species somewhat based off of a Mew? o_O Just cuz the body and head looks like it XD
    You are very welcome, you are indeed an amazing artist. XD

Well its doing fine, just not as active as I expected, lol. I am working on a customized daycare/breeding system for Pokemansion in my spare time, but my top priority at this point is to release Mys v1.2.0 in time.

Thank you, it is made by my sweetheart Elec. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA