Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
PTGigi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• Well yeah, it is so weird, all of a sudden... Did you check out the link on VPL? Looks like it is for real. I hope he keeps it himself though. He may not be active, but he knows very well to entrust the support forum to staff members. BMR is actually quite wise when it comes to MA's management I have to say.
    I was promoted on one of my favorite sites. It's practically dead, but I just have so many memories on it.
    LOL Well getting socks are all right as long as there awesome socks! I'm always wanting to buy ones with awesome colors or interesting things on them.
    Sorry I forgot it was Gigi's birthday on last Friday. So happy birthday Gigi, this may be late but I guess its better than never.
    A comic, sounds interesting, seems that you have plans for it already? You should definitely record it with Hypercam next time, and upload to video sharing sites. I just built a video sharing site called Poketube, similar to Youtube but well, much less popular...
    Oh I see, sorry I didnt pay enough attention. XD Emerald Nuzlocke challenge. Sounds interesting, do you take video clips while playing video games? Just wondering.

Thanks, I hope I wont fail this time.
    I hope so too. Another problem is that I am just too busy to take care of Pokemansion's coding at this moment. Perhaps I will just hire a scripter to do tedious work for me, even though I can pretty much do these myself I really dont have time... *sigh*

I see, sounds like school has been keeping u busy lately. Why are you failing OTL? Is it really that deadly to students? XD

Me? Cant say good, cant say bad, it all depends on if my graduate school application turns out to be a success or failure.
    I see, I was indeed quite surprised to see you there. Actually Pokemansion is having a problem with the scripts being difficult to optimize at this moment. I will have to figure that out myself. XD

So hows life been to you? Its been a while since we last talked.
    I see, I will see when your site is up then. And btw, did you just register on Pokemansion yesterday? I saw a newbie named PTGigi, I thought it was you. It would be hilarious if someone else goes by that name.
    Really that would be awesome! Your awesome.

I think it's cool. It makes earning and clicking pets so much more easier. It's better having to go to stats and open a ton of tabs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk