Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
PTGigi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• DERP I SAW YOU POST THAT EXACT POST ON LIVESTREAM!
    *OH, THE SPYING POWER LIVESTREAM GIVES YOU ISH FANTASTIC * XD
    "WHATEVER"

^ LOL, that'd probably look really rude if you weren't the one who told me to say that. XD
    lol yeah, I am this type of weird guy who always stay up and sleep at inappropriate time. XD

Also I have a good news for ya. The upgrader script for Mys v1.1.4 works perfectly, it can be used for users with Mys v1.1.3 or even v1.1.2.
    OH I was coding a page today, and having a hard time with it. I used this add on to fire fox to help me fix it. I thought I would suggest it to you to help out: http://getfirebug.com/
    It lets you see the coding of the page, and it lets you tweak it to your liking. But you would have to go to dreamwaver to plug in the new coding.
    Well I live in PA. I have a bad bio-clock though, I sleep right after dinner and wake up in midnight to study. ^^
    Hey gigi i fixed your uppercase problem through acp, check out the thread to see more details. Sorry about that. ^^
    *hand flys over head* XD I really do not know coding. This is why I find it silly for me to be wanting to make a pet site. XD;

I remember using Corel Web Designer (witch is non-existent today) and it was sooo good at tables. I could really make what I wanted on that thing.
    Some times I think dream weaver has errors. XD
    I have a hell of a time using it. XD then I go to Chris and ask, "why this table not works?" then it takes me hours to figure it out. XD (this did happen)
    LOL yeah, its good to have people test that stuff out. this is why I'm just flopping the address out there. though mine is really nothing worth looking at yet. XD
    LOL I suck. XD I have big curiosity.
    I didn't join because you seem to want to keep it a secret for now.
    hummm... *cracks knuckles and googles* Is this it? MM2 The Hidden Valley? XD
    The explore animation is cool. O 3 O
    lol naw I don't need to tell them they suck. I'll just make a better place then theres, gank all there traffic and leave them crying. bwahahahah. (odds of this happening? Low.)

I think I have a good chance to get quite a few people there. Especially after how freaking awesome its going to look. XD; I have plans to try to make it cool like my comic, but more awesome looking then Valenth. The only problem is I don't think feature wise its going to be any better then any other click pet site out there. But oh well. I'm doing this all for fun. XD;
    Blah I'm talking too much about my self. I hate it when I do this, I'm sorry.
    Where is your pet site anyway, I have poked at your sig a few times, but I miss it.
    LOL I was tempted to get my self banned right there. There were other things on the site I didn't like. But then I also think its stupid to make a big deal out of something stupid that will probably not change anything anyway. I would just look like a jerk. XD So I ignored it and left the site.

I think at some point if the place gets way to big and your getting like 500 people a day, you my need mods. I don't think mine would get that popular though. XD I have a feeling I would pick up some mod just so they can monitor the areas I'm not going to be checking or if I don't have the time. I'm like drawing all the time. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako