Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check for this line then:

PHP:
$userstatus['canlevel'] == "yes"

You know for guest, the variable $userstatus['canlevel'] is neither yes or no, it is an empty string that does not exist.

2 errors

Hello guys, i have 2 errors:

1 Internal Server Error
link:
http://www.musicaparaescuchar.net/picuploads/gif/34478bd962c66bf975f54dfd6b0318aa.gif

Warning: readfile(http://www.musicaparaescuchar.net/../picuploads/gif/34478bd962c66bf975f54dfd6b0318aa.gif) [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request in /home/sens/public_html/musicaparaescuchar.net/siggy.php on line 148

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sens/public_html/musicaparaescuchar.net/siggy.php:148) in /home/sens/public_html/musicaparaescuchar.net/siggy.php on line 153
Readfile appears to be disabled on your host.

http://www.musicaparaescuchar.net/siggy.php?id=1

Help me, please

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry about the really, really long delay. I got terrible sick - still am, actually. (I think it's been a week and it hasn't even reached the peak yet)

I changed the eregi() to preg_match(), but now I'm getting the message "We're sorry, but the email address you entered appears to be invalid. Please go back and enter in a valid email address." when attempting to register a new account...? Not sure why that's going wrong? D:

Okay, uploaded the new files, got everything working, except now I'm getting the "failed to create forum account" error. I looked through the topic, but people just say they "fixed it" without saying how. Help?

My config_forum.php file looks like this:

Code:
<?php
//Mysidia Adoptables Site Configuration File

//Forum Integration Info: MyBB
$mybbenabled = 1;
$mybbhost = 'localhost';
$mybbuser = 'gloometh_me';
$mybbpass = '********';
$mybbdbname = 'gloometh_forum';
$mybbpath = 'forum';
$mybbprefix = 'forum';  		
?>

Try putting a "/" in front of the first forum.... and my mybbprefix is mybb_
They already had that in there so unless you changed it when setting it up it should be the same.

I tried changing both things, but I'm still gettting an error.

The prefix, if I understand correctly, is for the database right? Mine was forum.

Yea it is. In that case I don't see why it wouldn't be working. Did you do /forum and leave the prefix as forum?

Yeah, I tried that too. I tried registering like, four accounts, and none of them transferred to the forum.

Tried uploading the two and still got the same message. :/ I just did a fresh install of the site not a few hours ago, but I was using my old forum install - should I restall it?

Maybe I should just turn off the forum for now - add it a little later. D:

I could take a look at your files if you want to give me access? I'm better and finding issues by looking at them.

Sure, that could work - would you need to access my host then I guess?

Sure, give me a moment to change my password and I'll send it to you.

Nm about the site link :) I found it... and it's working now. You needed to have forum_ for the prefix. Funny how just one little thing makes it not work ^^

... pfffffffff ALL THAT OVER A FRICKIN' DASH?

Oh god I hate coding to the deepest pits of hell where my hatred is powered by the fuel of a thousand burning suns.

... Thank you, for finding that dash. Because I probably wouldn't have.

I checked you on the main site though, for some reason you're not showing up there. It's saying it can't find you: http://ratties.x10.mx/profile.php?user=SilverKitsune You're in the database though - can you access the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads