Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.0[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says I log in but then I still see the log in form... Maybe I should take a look around. You also have a lot of 404 errors...

I'm not getting any 404 errors on my side - where are they popping up?

oooohhhh, oh, those, ignore those. I haven't transfered the pages from the old install yet - ignore everything from home to... the hub. Though the "shopping" link will work. Everything under personal should work too.

I've just changed all the links within the past ten-fifteen minutes.

I'm still trying to figure out why I don't stay logged in. Did you upload HoF's new cookie stuff?

What new cookie thing? HoF said to use the new script, so I downloaded the updated script from rapidshare or whatever about... five hours ago. I didn't read through the whole thread. D:

Well hmm. I'm trying to think what it could be. You obviously aren't having that problem with your own account.

No, I haven't - but mine is the admin account. I could try making an account on my computer and seeing what that does.

EDIT:

I tried and now have the same problem. D: I don't know what's causing it!

I changed the password back because I thought you were done - are you still logged in, or do you need me to change it?

Changed back - should work fine now.

Thanks, btw, for all this help. :3 I'd never be able to figure this out on my own. xD

You're welcome :) I know how annoying it is when you want to be up and running and have so many problems. I'm looking and still don't see anything. Yet now I'm logged in and it's working.

I know - I've been working on this site so long, I'm just so eager to see it done.

It's not working for my test account yet. D: My goodness coding is finicky.

Umm... *thinks* well, I'm still having issues with the myadopts.php and profile.php page - the footer gets moved into the main div for some reason. :/ not sure why. And the user profile page has no menu, but that is a known issue, I believe.

Two things....

1. I fixed it for the myadopts page. Just added </div> after the closing of the table.
2. None of the profiles can be found.... Ick.

Wow, that was simple. o_O

Have you tried the <div> trick on the profile page? It may fix the member list, which is having the same problem.

I don't know what it is wrong with the profiles - it seems only the admin one is working fine.

I have to go, it's late - but thank you so much for all of your help! <33

I couldn't see the profile page to fix it :/ It looks normal when there is no member to show. Just pm me tomorrow and I'll help ya some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads