Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.0[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Kitsune figured that out for me. xD

The only problems I'm having at the moment are being logged out and that profile.php is still off.

If the profile would work for me I would fix it :/ I checked though and still saying no one exists :(

umm for the profile... Check your table prefix.users and see if you find anything abnormal such as the root admin id is not 1.

Umm I see, this is weird. It seems that Corsair had the same problem on her site before, but then it was fixed automatically. No idea why but perhaps there is flaw in the script profile.php. I will see if I can find anything.

I'm not having the same problem, but there is this one member on my site whom no one can view. It says the user doesn't exist. I've checked the database and everything seems to be the same as any other regular member. Very strange...

Umm I see, this is weird. It seems that Corsair had the same problem on her site before, but then it was fixed automatically. No idea why but perhaps there is flaw in the script profile.php. I will see if I can find anything.

Alright thanks. Perhaps the problem is with the host, though I can't see how.

Since I can see "Bea's" profile I'll go fix the div if you' like... Just make sure you aren't editing. And that the pw is the same.

Can I also fix how your links are unclickable b.c of the rat image?

Last edited:
HoF error in accountpost.php

Users can't update their avatar... you forgot the avatar='{$avatar}' ,

Code:
// Run update queries...
$query = "UPDATE {$prefix}users_profile SET avatar='{$avatar}' , nickname='{$nickname}' , 
                                            gender='{$gender}' , 
									        color='{$color}' , 
									        bio='{$bio}' , 
									        favpet='{$favpet}'  , 
									        about='{$about}' WHERE username='{$loggedinname}'";
$adopts->query($query);

// All done!

Oh crap, another glitch spotted. I will install a bug tracker plugin on this forum later and make sure we resolve all of them by the time Mys v1.3.1 is released(except for the css though, since I cant fix these myself).

Since I can see "Bea's" profile I'll go fix the div if you' like... Just make sure you aren't editing. And that the pw is the same.

Can I also fix how your links are unclickable b.c of the rat image?

Sounds good.

Which rat images? I don't think I have any links with rat images?

Nope, that's just the admin profile. For some reason, it's the only one that's working. It's called Bea because I wanted to use part of my real name.

I see, thats so strange. Did you happen to have entered all fields for the file config_forum.php before you installed Mys?

Before I installed the script? No, I was using an old install actually - I just reinstalled the script and then added the details. Would that be what is causing that? Because if it is, does that mean I have to reinstall the whole script?

Very weird :3

Today I tried to re-install,
1) I installed the Mys script, it works
2) I installed myBB, it works
3) But now is Mys not working!
I get this error;
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access denied for user 'u693722181_niels'@'10.1.2.2' to database 'u693722181_beta'' in /home/u693722181/public_html/Beta/install/configwrite.php:52 Stack trace: #0 /home/u693722181/public_html/Beta/install/configwrite.php(52): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=mysq...', 'u693722181_niel...', 'pass') #1 {main} thrown in /home/u693722181/public_html/Beta/install/configwrite.php on line 52
4) I re-installed the mys script and get the same error

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk