Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.0[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Iris:
I believe a solution was posted before, lemme find it out for you.

Edit: Find the following parts in your shoutbox.php:
PHP:
if ($comment != "") 
{
    $date = date("Y-m-d H:i:s");
    // $date = "10-23-3 21:02:35";
    $user = $loggedinname;
    if ($isloggedin!="yes")  $user = "Guest";
    $comment = formattext($comment);
    $adopts->query("INSERT INTO {$prefix}shoutbox VALUES ('', '$user', '$date', '$comment')");
    $article_content = $article_content."<p>Your comment has been posted. Click <a href='shoutbox.php'>here</a> to view it.</p>";

}

And replace with:
PHP:
if ($comment != "") 
{
    $date = date("Y-m-d H:i:s");
    // $date = "10-23-3 21:02:35";
    $user = $loggedinname;
    if ($isloggedin == "yes"){
      $comment = formattext($comment);
      $adopts->query("INSERT INTO {$prefix}shoutbox VALUES ('', '$user', '$date', '$comment')");
      $article_content .= "<p>Your comment has been posted. Click <a href='shoutbox.php'>here</a> to view it.</p>";
    }
    else $article_content .= "You need to log in before using the shoutbox!";

}

This should fix your problem I think.

@ Nyxi:
lol I see, now please give a try on resolving the css glitch if you have time. It's a shame I cant fix it myself, perhaps time to learn more css...

Alright then Nyxi, take your time then. I hope it will be fixed by the time Mys v1.3.1 is released though, still plenty of time for us at this moment.

Since moving my site to a new domain, I can't log out of my forum and members can log in and it says successful but still says they need to log in... :coloness:

Edit: Stupid mistake on my part. Fixed...

Last edited:
Hm, HoF, didn't seem to work. I put it in exactly, and when I log out, I can still post in the shout box just fine...

umm weird, it works perfectly fine for me. What did it do to you btw? Link me to your site and Id like to take a look on my own.

Nothing, it didn't seem to alter anything at all:
My Site

Let me know if you can still see and post in the shout box.

Okay, I wonder if it still allows me to when I log out because it recognizes my IP or something...it's a little odd, but I'm very much relieved to know it is working! Thank you for all of the help, HoF <3 Haha, I give you major credits for being so patient with me! Hope all goes well from here!

Bonne Chance,
Iris

Thanks. And are you saying you can post in shoutbox after logging out? Can you show me a screenshot of how you can post as guest?

Huh...was working earlier, I wonder what changed..? At any rate, it is now working properly :)

Oh alright then, I have no idea why lots of problems you guys/gals posted got automatically resolved after a short period of time lol. Anyway good to know it works, so good luck.

Ok so I hate the new cookie thing. When we click on a new page of adopt or member list or anything it logs us out. And when I close the window and come back it logs us out too. It's irritating.

Hmmm.... well maybe it's because you don't have any pets. But when I go to view my dragons and click on the 2nd page it logs me out sometimes.

That makes a difference? Where do I check to make sure of that?

Edit: Found it :) Will see if this makes the difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA