Limitation on how many of a certain stage you can have

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

DragonTamerChris

The Yoshi Member
Mysidian Dollar
(Yes, long title. x3)

So I'd like to see a mod for Limitations on how many egg/stage 1 pets you have. Such as you can only have 5 pets at a certain stage at one time. (This feature is mostly intended for stage 1 pets.) This would be good so people can't grab as many adopts they want if they have a lot of money. (Also lowering the possibilities of abuse if you have free pets and people get money when you level up a pet) So, do you guys like the idea? I'd appreciate if someone could make a mod for it. :3 Also, if someone does make a mod for it I'm hoping the number of how many pets you could have at a certain stage would be easily editable. Like the original code has it for 5 pets at a certain stage at one time and it's easy to change it to 4.

Like limit how many eggs someone can have? They have to hatch the eggs before they can get more. :meow: Nice suggestion. Once I get some of my priority mods out of the way, if this hasn't been already coded I'll work on it.

It would be an easy fix, just set an 'if' for if you have 5 level one eggs you can no longer adopt another egg until one of them levels up.

I'm not a developer anymore and don't have the updated script, so I can't instruct you through the process.

It would be an easy fix, just set an 'if' for if you have 5 level one eggs you can no longer adopt another egg until one of them levels up.

I'm not a developer anymore and don't have the updated script, so I can't instruct you through the process.

Well, I'm not a programmer, this is just a general suggestion for people's Mysidia sites because I remember a lot of people around adoptable sites complain about adoptable sites that you can just adopt a bunch of creatures really easily.

Oh hey you were telling me about this awhile ago :usedusedused: Sounds cool might try it when I get some time to mess around with the code :happyc:

Well, I'm not a programmer, this is just a general suggestion for people's Mysidia sites because I remember a lot of people around adoptable sites complain about adoptable sites that you can just adopt a bunch of creatures really easily.

I think what I will try and get HoF to do, is to allow admins the option to set the number of adoptables their users can have at any given moment.