Installing the MAS

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this when I look at my website :c

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a6982772/public_html/enter/inc/functions.php on line 210

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/a6982772/public_html/enter/index.php on line 81

Free Web Hosting

Last edited:
If you already have FileZilla Open, why not just chmod through that? ... Just wondering

Sasa told me on the MA shoutbox that her account hadn't been activated yet (000webhost) so she sent a support ticket, which gave a reply to wait 24 hours D:

I personally think x10 hosting is better than 000webhost though, so I told her to try it.

Sasa told me on the MA shoutbox that her account hadn't been activated yet (000webhost) so she sent a support ticket, which gave a reply to wait 24 hours D:

I personally think x10 hosting is better than 000webhost though, so I told her to try it.

I've been using 000webhost for a long time, and I would just like to say, I have never had to wait for my account to be activated (aside from email conformation, which is usually instant) ...

I tried 10xhosting, but I don't think I can use it. When I tried to sign up, it gave me this message:
"Due to continued abuse from your country of origin we have currently disabled signups. Please try back at a later date."

:eye:

Well, after 36 long hours of waiting, it seems that my account was finally confirmed, after I sent a ticket. :smile:

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized that there were more posts before mine. I was talking about the 000webhost account. :3

Last edited:
Abuse from your country of origin??? o_O Silly x10hosting D:

Anyway, glad you got it activated.... and remember to not use the flash uploader because it is GLITCHY: even if you select all the files to upload, it'll still miss some files out! (I did that before, and I had to check through every single folder to find which was missing D: )

Gah, more trouble. :mii:

For the File Zilla thing, should you download the client one or the server one? I downloaded the client one..

It can't seem to connect to the server for some reason, though. What am I supposed to put in where it says "port"? :desudesudesu:

You want the client one Saso. And I don't believe you need to put anything into port unless your connecting to a non-default one. i'm not sure. :hmmm:

So, do you have a tutorial on how to edit that php code? xD
Kinda helpful, except I had to use some other host, so only halfway helpful.

I'm confused on the "create database" thing.. I jsut made my account with the 000webhoster, went to control panel and clicked on the icon with the dolphin (mySQL). It comes up with "manage my SQL databases" and it has a table with :

Create new database or server

MySQL database name: a1284036_ [ ]
MySQL user name: a1284036_ [ ]
Password for MySQL user: [ ]
Enter password again: [ ]

what do I put on thefirst two boxes? the name of my site and my username for the 000webhoster? or what..?

Status
Not open for further replies.