Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
LucifersFallenAngel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lawl, I read your convo with Alonaria 'cause I'm weird like that :meow: xD And, you only need to download the client version :3

Just follow my tutorial here.

If you need any help, just say so :smile:
    Its alright, dont worry. Did you download Filezilla already? You can then follow Chibi's tutorials to install this script on your 000webhost server.
    First, to get a site, obviously go to 000Webhost.com Look in the top right of the page. Do you see Order Now? Click on it. Next, choose a free subdomain. Type in rhe name of your site in the text box. Then type in your name. Type in your email. Type in your password. Now complete the Captcha, click the box next to the I agree to the terms and service. Click create my account. Now, in a new tab or window, go to your email. Open the email from 000Webhost and look for FTP Details. There's the details you need for FileZilla. Open FileZilla (or download it and open it if you haven't yet) and put the details in the area you need to. Make sure you already have the script uploaded to your computer! Open the directory on the left side that holds the script. Hold down control and select all of the files and directories EXCEPT for the ... directory. Now right click and click Upload all files. Now ou should be able to follow Chibi's tutorial from there. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandcorsair
BETA

Latest Threads