Howdy

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bloodrun

I am, who I am.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
I'm making an introduction thread, because this is officially a new forum on a new server, and I literally do not know more than at least 10% of the member base now.

I was originally a Developer for the old owner, and I made several add-ons for the script including a forum.
I'm in the process of finding all these add-ons again and hopefully making them work for you guys.

But, for those of you who do not know me, I am John I would like for you to get to know me not from the past but from the present. =D

Hello again! :veeee: (for about the third time, counting the MA forums X3)

If you ask HoF he'd probably at least put you back to a premium member since I know you made a lot of scripts in there :meow:

Welcome to this brand new Mys support forum Bloodrun, I know you were from BMR's old era before but didnt get a chance to speak to you atm. Hope you are still doing fine irl nowadays, its good to have you back.

Hall of Famer

Hello again! :veeee: (for about the third time, counting the MA forums X3)

If you ask HoF he'd probably at least put you back to a premium member since I know you made a lot of scripts in there :meow:

Lol hello again to you too. =P
I would rather re-earn that promotion. =D

Welcome to this brand new Mys support forum Bloodrun, I know you were from BMR's old era before but didnt get a chance to speak to you atm. Hope you are still doing fine irl nowadays, its good to have you back.

Hall of Famer

I think I left before you joined, your User Name doesn't sound familiar.

(Lol Gigi, 3 times xD)
Hai xD
I'm ChibiKawaii, but everyone calls me Chibi, my real name's Jenny xD

And I kind of know you, because I see your posts lots :) But you don't know me, so I hope we can be friends *sent friend request* xD

(Lol Gigi, 3 times xD)
Hai xD
I'm ChibiKawaii, but everyone calls me Chibi, my real name's Jenny xD

And I kind of know you, because I see your posts lots :) But you don't know me, so I hope we can be friends *sent friend request* xD

Well it's a start.
Hi Jenny, *accepts friend request* =D

Hello Bloodrun! I'm Alonaria, or Alo for short. If you want to call me by my real name, I'm Sammy. I currently don't have a site made with the Mysidia script because I'm working on another project, but I plan to have one in the hopefully near future. I sorta act as a cheerleader (or princess cheerleader to HoF xD).

Hello Bloodrun! I'm Alonaria, or Alo for short. If you want to call me by my real name, I'm Sammy. I currently don't have a site made with the Mysidia script because I'm working on another project, but I plan to have one in the hopefully near future. I sorta act as a cheerleader (or princess cheerleader to HoF xD).

Lol nice to meet you Sammy. I would like to see your site some day. =D

I remember you from Rusnak and MA. Although it took me a few minutes to actually put together that both Bloodrun's were the same person. XD

Lol, it's not a common Username, so I like to use it =D

Welcome ^_^ I'm sure you'll be helping out a ton!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads