Hey thar

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Lunaria

Mysidian Dollar
Hi! I'm Lunaria- Luna for short. Well, I'm a pixel artist, a boy(sounds strange with my name, I know), and (well I suppose) friendly! I hope I become friends with you!:usedusedused:

Welcome! I'm Nyxi (or enddayne, but Nyxi's easier). :) I'm one of the DevTeam and I'm usually the one they poke for new templates, so any HTML/CSS questions can be sent my way!

Hope you'll enjoy our little community.

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, Lunaria. You are from MA too? Glad you joined, have fun and lemme know if there's anything you need help with, especially when it comes to coding.

Hall of Famer

Hey Luna, welcome to Mys! You can call me Alo or Sammy if you want. :) I'm like the Mys cheerleader, spreading joy to all. XD I can't help you with coding or scripting, but I'd be happy to help with any form of art or with script installation. :) Well, my fellow Digimon fan, have an epic day!

Hi! I'm Lunaria- Luna for short. Well, I'm a pixel artist, a boy(sounds strange with my name, I know), and (well I suppose) friendly! I hope I become friends with you!:usedusedused:

Welcome to the community, how are you?