Felkyo creatures

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Ruinily

Mysidian Dollar

~ ~
Click the book to enter the realm of the Felkyo.
~---------------------------------------~

This is a continuously growing site where all the graphics were made by me and most of the writing was done by my cousin, so its all original. All the images in this post are pets from the site, I think we have a great variety of creatures and objects, and a few worlds to explore on top of that! So come to the Felkyo pet shop and check out what I might have in stock. I have all sorts of things from magical charms to flying cats!

e5cca0c96e0d045deebe3c35b0e7e0e1.gif
3c99a691e4e6062312881d7971f67c91.gif
129338452697676fc1c54c736fd369ff.gif

~*~

Or if that doesnt suit you then check out the cat in the hat with a knack for dimensional travel in the portals room in the back of the shop. They can lead to other far away places with interesting characters, and of course pets like wolves, foxes, owls, scorpians, and butterflies.

c943e9223940b6e911e863f5c46fc959.gif
ad831df9c35efaabcfea4479403bcf7e.gif
92f11d2b952b0dbe28be0516e32c5467.gif

~*~

Though if you are looking for a few nice drinks and a snack, or maybe a toy for your new companions check out the stalls!

15cf720913cb63745cb5c6ae97a535ee.gif
ce73ab30cc7b6b5e5a723a3235f55b62.gif
7905431e9bfd1925c9cff3309d581ede.gif
a5485a9721f02c4db99710f52bfd73ad.gif
b8ed3e4fd5a1dfae23ce834264f51a9c.gif
c6d9f70a7b408dbb69f260278fb8f78f.gif
992c8921f21a5ce9cd1339d26eeec55a.gif
c3505b7264d4f81c3bb86ad250e03ea1.gif

~*~

If you want a brief look at everything the Felkyo may hold for you from the adopts and items, (or the stories that pop up) or if you want to read up on it check out the library. Heres a couple of books from it.

~*~

Or just outside the shop is a whole mythical market place forum waiting to be explored and used for trading, creating and chatting. Or getting unusual pets like these. (Dont worry there are cute ones too, like ghost cats, seals, many fish, and zombie monkeys.)

7801a52925269ec228b8ec1ad5ccd5e7.gif

~*~

And of course no pet site should be without at least one killer toilet.~

9fb52d7721e372511d4e5dbbe160b66f.gif

I think he's welcoming you... or possibly wants to eat you, one of the two.

~There may be a few rough edges or glitches since I've just uploaded most of the old site into the new site with the unexpected overhaul, and theres still a lot of things to be fixed, but I'll be sorting it out soonish. And theres always plenty more planned to come to the Felkyo as well! So come and join us in exploring.~
~---------------------~

All updates to the site will be posted in the thread, not in this original post.

Last edited:
Thanks! And yeh thats on my to do list, its fine on my small monitor, but of course when I looked on my brothers huge mac it was tiled horribly. >.< So I'll be working soon on that...

Edit: This is odd, I've managed to enable background stretching on all popular browsers except firefox, which is annoying the main browser used on my site. If anyone has any insight on this I'd be grateful... And yes the image is still a bit rough when its stretched, but I'm working on those individually.

Last edited:
These look impressive, I can see how much time and thoughts you spent into them. Hope to see some of these pets used on adoptables sites.

heh sorry to be picky about the background. It can be hard, my advice is to try and find large images meant for backgrounds or ones that are seamless. like try seamless space pictures in google.

i know a way to strech it to any monitor size, well know of a way. Its hard and tricky, wouldn't attempt. and you'd have to google it :colonu:

Its fine I cant make it perfect without being picky about every little detail. ^_^ And I managed to get it to stretch on all browsers except firefox which doesnt seem to like me... So I'll be making the images more tiled anyway when I get around to it.

And now Felkyo Creatures has a facebook and twitter page, be sure to show your love for the site! ^_^

Well its a good habit to worry about details, you cannot accomplish anything if you do not take them seriously. There is a difference between caring and over-obsessing, I am sure you understand.

Anyway I like what you've done so far, keep this up!

I'm struggling with the table width stuff more than I thought I would, its given me a real headache. >.< I dont like having large areas of empty white content when I have nice backgrounds that I've now tiled. Also theres a large difference between the sidebar when the user is logged in or out. I dont want to have about a centimetre of space wasted just because it hangs out a bit when the user is logged out. I'm not sure which is worse, the jutting out part if the user is on one of the pages with a large picture, or the picture not being centred/messing up with spacing if I do centre it. :/ I cant seem to win either way... unless someone knows how to set up an option to pick the theme when the user registers. That'd also solve the weird default theme problem, the default is stuck using an old folder of the theme simple and it wont change to the theme I want in the admin panel, so I've had to keep the unnamed 'ghost' theme upto date with the one I wanted... This is why I've been trying to find a coder or someone that knows this stuff to help, I've amazed myself with making stuff like a delete option, but I have too much to sort out by myself, and I need it all up and running perfectly fast... I've been advertising a little and I want it to look good for that, but also I may not be on next month at all. So it needs to be self sufficient for then with a few pets I can release whe I have time. ^_^

The lottery has just been finished! Even the book in the library is
sparkly! Head to the town hall (or check out the library book) to buy a
ticket and maybe you'll get yourself one of these rare and amazing
creatures. You may need to start clicking more pets to get enough gems
for one though. ;)

0bf59e1bd4a49967dde8ffaf000b4db5.gif
3ba4e9b04b3ee6a0c67d1b6302683520.gif

Just a quick note to let you all know I'm not taking a break, I've got a few big plans I'm working on, and the newest location pet has been released! Its the cute little merkat, check out the newspaper below to see how to get one. :) I'm still sorting out all sorts of little bits and pieces as well, please let me know if theres anything I missed!

Right, I finally finished my new pet set, sorry about the long wait everyone! But theres twelve breeds to this one pet, and you can only get them at a certain time of day. ;D Basically its the eevee of the Felkyo world, though it honestly wasnt based on eevee, I just like weather and how it changes the world, so I thought about how it could change a pet... Anyway hopefully it should take people longer to collect these while I finish some others off! Also on that note I'm wondering if theres any coders or even a talented animator/artist who I could get some help from on my site... If anyone knows anyone let me know! ^_^ In the mean time enjoy the first crystal based animal, the Silcrye. On another side note if you want to keep track of whats going on better add yourself to the Felkyos facebook or twitter, if I put any info out its going there first.
silcryeparch.png
e36f8cb5958f5bd01065991585360e7e.gif

Last edited:
The new pet concept is great, as it is based on time, it remind me of DC... but that'sstill a original idea.

Yeh before I looked at the coding, or other sites, I was admiring the difference between states of weather and time in the sky and wanted to make a pet based on that, so it was made as an original concept. Originally I just had the night day and sunset pet, but then it started raining here and I got more inspiration. XD Maybe I'll use the code again if I find a good pet for it again, though I have some other fun coding that I found and want to have a go at using. :D

And by the way Skyter I mentioned on the myadopts that remaking your pet collection is next on my to do list. ^_^

The new expensive wolf bike has been released! This unusual one can be found in two colours in the repair shop on the loreuna map, or you can read the blueprints and introduction to them in the library. ;) And now I swear I shall get back to what I was doing... sorry about the random distraction!

oilwolfMXparch.png
c76f5c268924f79baf6ea6f8d73038ad.gif

As already announced on the twitter and facebook pages Loreuna has moved again! This time Felkyos town is in some creepy location haunted with ferocious beasts... If you want to try and tame one of these vicious things for yourself first go and read the warning article in the newspaper update in the library. Also this means the Merkat is no longer available, though it was out for a while... And by the way the new location pet isnt the new halloween pet. ;) That ones just going to be for halloween. So have fun hunting killer ghosts!

2d415793e1ef7c29ba82b74afa1e6e08.gif

And on a side note, I had a huge slip up where I deleted the entire photobucket folder for the site, which was things like quest images, backgrounds, and library images. I restored most of it but a few I'm still hunting down.. sorry about that, but dont worry all the important stuff is still perfectly safe. ^_^