Felkyo creatures

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
I know I've been quiet for a long time here now, but I've been so busy with the site, life and some drama I havent had time for much else... But hopefully I'll be done soon with uploading all the old stuff and I'll be able to get on with the new ideas! I owe a lot of credit in the new opening to Hall of Famer, Abronsyth, and Isura for their greatly appreciated help in finding a site and getting through the many glitches and troubles. ^_^ Though theres still a few mostly cosmetic problems if theres any good coders out there who can help... I'll probably post up a help thread for anyone interested. :) Anyway the site is open now, though not everythings back up yet (mainly the map since thats a huge project) and I'm praying no big errors come up... Anyone that joins should check the message board and maybe the guides (pet site and forum) to check out how everything works now. If anyone has has any suggestions or problems feel free to tell me! I'm always looking to improve, though I'm still struggling with this new coding I will try my best. ^_^ So...

Okay, the maps finally back up! That was trickier than I thought... I had to rework some of the mechcanics due to the new coding system, but I hope its worked out alright. ^_^ Theres also little bits of new art hidden away, feel free to test everything out! I need to know if theres any dead links I missed. The only thing I couldnt figure out was the lottery system, but I'll work on that later. Now I'm going to work on restoring all the old pets, and then I have a new map place ready to be uploaded... If anyone has any problems in the meantime please let me know!

Its about time for something new! I've finished uploading the pets people currently signed up had, and the splicing lab is now open! You can find crossbreeds between a few creatures here. Theres only four at the moment, (one of which I had to give the site a pg 13 warning for...) but theres plenty more to come!

Darn it! I knew something like that was going on. :( I tried fiddling with the registration to stop spammers who kept invading my forum... but it looks like I've locked everyone out lol. I'll try and figure it out and test stuff tomorrow, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for now, I was about to sleep lol. >.<'

And thankyou so much for telling me!

Okay, I managed to find what I did wrong and fixed it tonight! I'm sorry about that anyone watching, I was trying to block spammers out, but ended up blocking everyone out! But I tested it and it should be working again now, along with some anti spam stuff I installed. :p So feel free to join up! And let me know if anything else isnt working please. ^_^

Love the website so far *-* I noticed I can't access /myadopts.php though ono "The requested URL /myadopts.php was not found on this server."
---
I really love all the animated images :D Looks like a lot of work was put into making all of it. :pleased:

Eep, where did you access that from? :eek: Yeh I change a couple of pages names, I'm avoiding the common adopt word which is kinda difficult lol. ^_^' Partly because some of the 'pets' are objects and it sounded a little odd...

Thanks! Its been a labour of passion for about three years now? :D It was a bit hard at first, but I've gotten a lot better and faster, I can make a whole pet in about a day? Especially if its a small one. One of the big ones took me about three days straight just to animate it because its a weird ghost wolf and its legs cycle around, and all its many eyes, mouths and ears move lol. It was such a pain, but I love it. XD

Thanks Famer. ^_^ I hope you're alright, you havent been around for a day or two have you? :eek:

I found some links that still linked back to the myadopts.php and changed them, let me know if you find anymore! I actually had a really good night of coding. o.o' I changed some stuff in the pets pages to make it look better, like a redo of the icons, some added buttons and a lot of centering... and I remade the explore with your pet feature from scratch. :D And I even kind of fixed the messageboard/shoutbox with an instant refresh! I meant to make it show a blank page with something like 'click here to see your message' but it wasnt letting me and it was about 5am by that time so I just stuck an automatic meta refresh into the message that popped up at the bottom of the page. XD So hopefully after I get all the items finished and up and typed about the site will be pretty much done. :D Then its only a few small minor things I need I think, mostly pulling info over from the forum... Thats my next coding project, but for my next design project I'm looking at time travel. ;P That should be much easier lol!

Actually I havent been around for 3-4 days, and I apologize for that. XD

Seems that you are getting better and more comfortable at coding, this is really good to know. ^^

Lol its okay as long as you're alright, my site didnt crash and I'm sure it was very important to drag you away from here. :p

If I stare at it long enough sometimes it makes sense. XD Im sure I'll still be cursing it when I try to add or get stuff from the database with coding lol. I dont think I'll ever get up to being as good as you, or Isura who sometimes helps me out though. >.>'

I guess I should post an update, and I wanted to show some artwork off. XD I've been working hard on the exploring with the pet option I made, in the spoiler are some screenshots. I made it so that the image changes depending on the time of day, and the Vieren plant pet has been moved into the garden and automatically changes depending on the time of year now. ^_^ I have a bunch of other plans to add to the explore system, so watch that space! Now my favourite image that I've made from scratch. o.o

beachsunset.gif

And here are some screenshots! If you want to see them moving or at different times of the day you'll have to lurk on my site. ;P
  Spoiler: Screenshots! 

daygardenpreview.png

sunsetgardenpreview.png

nightbeachpreview.png

I guess I should post an update, and I wanted to show some artwork off. XD I've been working hard on the exploring with the pet option I made, in the spoiler are some screenshots. I made it so that the image changes depending on the time of day, and the Vieren plant pet has been moved into the garden and automatically changes depending on the time of year now. ^_^ I have a bunch of other plans to add to the explore system, so watch that space! Now my favourite image that I've made from scratch. o.o

beachsunset.gif

And here are some screenshots! If you want to see them moving or at different times of the day you'll have to lurk on my site. ;P
  Spoiler: Screenshots! 

daygardenpreview.png

sunsetgardenpreview.png

nightbeachpreview.png

Oooh, these look pretty! What kind of explore system is it? Is it kind of like an adventure, or have you hidden pets in certain areas?

Last edited:
By the time I finish it I think it'll be both lol. I dont really hide them, you just have to click on the obvious stuff to get to them, like the shell on the beach. The hidden ones are the bottle pets you have to hunt down since they are hidden throughout the map. ;P

Re

By the time I finish it I think it'll be both lol. I dont really hide them, you just have to click on the obvious stuff to get to them, like the shell on the beach. The hidden ones are the bottle pets you have to hunt down since they are hidden throughout the map. ;P

Well, sounds good! I should join... :3

Thankyou! As my aching fingers can tell anyone I made it all myself over the last few years. :D I need to join your site too, the art looks cute lol.