Automatically resize images?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Ittermat

The awesomesauce
Mysidian Dollar
Is there a way to automatically resize images for you?

For example I want to make my shop images...300 by 300..

my pet images 150 by 150...

my items 75 by 75..

just for an example.

Is there a way for this to automatically happen? Since they arent these sizes..they're bigger.

Thanks in advance ^^;

You should be able to do this with css, just effect all images within an html element. You should be able to investigate the page structure by right clicking the element and using 'Inspect' on it.

okay...I'll try that- would that work with everyone who visits it too? and then would I have to do it on EVERY page that image is on?

Incorporate the css into your site's theme. For example, you can target images inside tables with:

table img {width: 100px; height: 100px; }

But this would make all images in all tables everywhere in your site be that size. That's why you need to inspect the page to find html element's id whenever you can. For example, the id on the table in adoptable shop is "shop" and you could target the images inside with:

table#shop img {width: 150px, height: 150px;}

You just need to add lines like this to your theme's css stylesheet.

It might honestly be better to simply resize all of your images. You should be able to google up a tool to batch resize your images so you don't have to do them all by hand.

Last edited:
yea Im just resizing all of them... haha I figured I'd ask if there was a way to have the main settings automatically resize them.

thank you ^^