Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
pachoofoosh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just here to know what's whrong there...

Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/enchante/public_html/classes/class_database.php on line 57
    Could not connect to database, the following error has occurred:
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
    I see, thanks for reporting this. Please post an issue in the bug tracker and I will upload a solution to this then.
    I see, thats so good to know, I wish Iris and whoever having similar problems will find out their solutions too. I am always here to help though, not many people post questions nowadays so I assume its working for them? XD
    Hi there, your site should be running properly now with minor modification of the script. How are you doing with it now? Get any problems to report?
    You mean registration? The file should be class_registervalidator.php, or you may wanna check out class_uservalidator.php too. Note that these classes are somewhat messy and will be deprecated in Mys v1.4.0, they were created by the time I was still midway learning OOP. I wasnt good at designing validator/validation type classes back then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads