Recent content by pachoofoosh

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. pachoofoosh

Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6[Security Release]

Fantastic!! Thank you for this! I can't wait to start building a site when I get the time.
  2. pachoofoosh

Comment by 'pachoofoosh' in 'Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6 Beta is ready'

That makes sense thank you, it works fine now! I also fixed the new PM fatal error. In /view/main/messagesview.php, I added the following line above line 89: $username = ($recipient !== NULL) ? $recipient->getUsername() : ""; And changed line 89 to the following: $pmForm->add(new...
  3. pachoofoosh

One last comment I apologize for all the messages haha. The RadioList error happens again on any page using the RadioList class it seems, not sure if it happens on PHP7 but I've been getting it with PHP8. I got it again on /account/profile: Fatal error: Declaration of...
  4. pachoofoosh

On /messages/newpm page: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getUsername() on null in C:\xampp\htdocs\view\main\messagesview.php:89 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\resource\core\frontcontroller.php(120): View\Main\MessagesView->newpm() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(78)...
  5. pachoofoosh

Just installed on XAMPP with PHP8. Fatal error is thrown on the register page: Fatal error: Declaration of Resource\GUI\Container\RadioList::add(Resource\GUI\Component\RadioButton $radio, $index = -1) must be compatible with Resource\GUI\Container::add(Resource\GUI\Component $component, $index...
  6. pachoofoosh

Look amazing!! I will let you know if I encounter any bugs playing around with the code. I can't wait for the stable release in a couple weeks!
  7. pachoofoosh

Comment by 'pachoofoosh' in 'What is new in Mys v1.3.6: Custom Smarty Templates'

Ohh I misread I see both options will be available? Sweet I am so excited for this!
  8. pachoofoosh

Comment by 'pachoofoosh' in 'What is new in Mys v1.3.6: Custom Smarty Templates'

So will the old method of using PHP methods to generate the html be gone in this update? It'll all be based on smarty templates? This is awesome and will definitely provide a lot more flexibility and perhaps performance if we utilize smarty's caching system!
  9. pachoofoosh

Comment by 'pachoofoosh' in 'What is new in Mys v1.3.6: Miscellaneous QoL Updates'

Oh my god I am so excited for this! Very excited for the MVC structure and use of password_hash. So excited to play around with the code. Thank you for all that you do!
  10. pachoofoosh

Comment by 'pachoofoosh' in 'What is next for Mysidia Adoptables'

I am excited for the next release and awaiting php7/8 support!! Right now my local environment only supports php 7 or 8 so I am super excited to be able to try the new script out. If you need any help with bug testing or anything I'd be happy to volunteer.
  11. pachoofoosh

Shop error?

whoops fixed Ahh, I fixed the error. QvQ For some reason it's not liking shop names with more than one word. Shortening the shop names to one word worked.
  12. pachoofoosh

Recent Artwork

Oh gosh, I haven't posted here in forever haha. :ohnoes: I've been working double-time on improving several aspects of my style lately, especially anatomy and style consistency. I hope to open up some art requests here soon, when I get enough time away from school hehe. ; v ; 30 days left of...
  13. pachoofoosh

Comment by 'pachoofoosh' in 'What's new in Mys v1.3.4: Trade System(Part I: Multiple Adopts/Items Trade)'

;A; This is flippin' amazing! I especially love the idea of the public trades, it could be extremely useful for many people. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this, so excited for 1.3.4's release!
  14. pachoofoosh

Free Quetzalcoatl Base

Free for anyone's use. :smile: You don't have to credit me if you use it, although it would be appreciated. The lines are 300dpi, so they can be re-sized easily. ^^ The lines (w/o shading): The lines (with shading):
  15. pachoofoosh

Fuzzified

Fuzzified - re-done layout ABOUT THE SITE After much thought and work, I've finally settled on an idea for the site. ovo It's gonna be a more laid-back site with a heavy focus on community. Users can raise their pets, explore the world and participate in the community. Before the site...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts